Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woman literally pushes sea lion to waiting orcas

Woman literally pushes sea lion to waiting orcas

Or Exhibit 47357478 on social media idiocy. This idiot is going to be both vilified for snackrificing the sea lion and nearly driving over the orcas as she “escaped”. This woman is clearly a goddamn moron with posting this publicly and makes me sad for humanity.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1441767141930422272

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1441811923897618437
    #RESIST

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    snackrificing

I see what you did there

That is a great new verb, though.

She never touched the sea lion.

But instead of enjoying the presence of the orca pod, she was let herself be frightened out of her mind.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Happened somewhere around Vancouver Island...told y'all them Orcas are the biggest assholes out there...

Sea Lions are dicks too though:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZmWJprWtRo

Wrong kind of sea lion to snackrifice to orcas.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Anyone with enough brains to pound sand would NOT have publicized nor shot those videos.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    What is really mind-blowing here is...that looks like a commercial boat. I'm surprised at the lack of composure.

I haven't heard from anyone yet who knows the boat but I probably will within a day or two. Those aren't the local resident killer whales, I can tell you that. But lots of transient ones roam through here. The could be the next post north of here but I think transient is more likely.

We desperately need a sea lion cull here but it's politically difficult. I doubt there's a commercial fisherman within five hundred miles who wouldn't take the opportunity to feed one to a killer whale.

The main thing I'm confused by is how flaky that woman sounds. Unless it's an ex fish boat, but looked like herring nets in the background to me. They're usually pretty hard-bitten.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone with enough brains to pound sand would NOT have publicized nor shot those videos.
    Amen, brother.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

I was hoping the sea lion would push her silly ass off the boat.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    She didn't push it in...it decided that death was a better alternative to hearing that voice.

User Tag List