Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New JMCK!

Big box’o JMCK goodness waiting for me when I got home.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Need pics for verification.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Just ordered his aiwb for the 92X centurion.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Need pics for verification.
    Tough crowd!

Clockwise from upper left: OWB2 for G19, OWB2 for Officers, IWB3 for Commander (I’m still having problems with IWB pain from the scar, but want to keep trying) and OWB2 for a full size P320.

Name:  D0368852-24FA-4A6F-81A7-E1C3E7B460F3.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  96.2 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Awesome thread--It's got to feel good to be Tony and feel all of this love! I recently received my first JMCK--an IWB#2 which is excellent. I really see what the hype is all about. I'm about to order an OWB#2 and a Wingclaw 2.5.

Quick question for Beretta 92 shooters, maybe @Squib308 and @Vista461 (or others)...? Do you prefer with shield or w/o for AIWB? I've never IWB'd a pistol with a slide-mounted safety/decocker (LTT 92G) before and I'm wondering if the decocker becomes a hot spot?

Quote Originally Posted by dogcaller View Post
    Awesome thread--It's got to feel good to be Tony and feel all of this love! I recently received my first JMCK--an IWB#2 which is excellent. I really see what the hype is all about. I'm about to order an OWB#2 and a Wingclaw 2.5.

Quick question for Beretta 92 shooters, maybe @Squib308 and @Vista461 (or others)...? Do you prefer with shield or w/o for AIWB? I've never IWB'd a pistol with a slide-mounted safety/decocker (LTT 92G) before and I'm wondering if the decocker becomes a hot spot?
    i only carry AIWB so cannot speak about other methods. I use exclusively full height kydex to protect the slide as much as possible from my perspiration. for Tony’s holsters Ive not found a wingclaw to be at all necessary. adding a mag carrier opposite the pistol causes the same (or more) grip rotation than a wing. sounds nuts but it works.

my suggestion would be start w full shield and if needed could always trim it.

Only aiwb here as well, right now a 1911.
    The full shield is great for keeping the safety and sights from diggin in to my gut.
    Being my Centurion has the Decocker, I again went with a full shield.

HD:
    Awesome delivery sir, quite a bit of kit there.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter

I always go with the full size shield for AIWB. You can always trim it down if needed.

Remember the gun is always going to be there. So either sharp metal or smooth Kydex is going to touch you one way or another.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Ok I ordered a AIWB Holster and Mag Pouch for my Ronin Operator....
    Got it.

Name:  1911JMCK.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  62.8 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I’ve only ever had a guard cover the inboard side decocker on pistols with them, so not sure if it would be less comfortable without.

User Tag List