Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New JMCK!

JMCK rocks!

Just ordered an OWB #2 for my 5-inch PPQ which will soon be wearing an optic.

Yet another OWB2 ordered, this time for a P365XL with RDS. (I converted the first order for this to a P365.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    I finally gave in and ordered a holster for my 34. I have been waiting and hem hawing around. Today I pulled the trigger. I figured since I had spent so much time here I would buy it in PF orange. Now to wait but Im thankful for quick ship. I know my AIWB 2.5 for my 19 works great just hoping this will allow me to carry my 34 as well.
    Name:  BE748271-13A9-4B0E-BCC3-E2C00BDDFA3F.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  30.0 KB

Today is new holster day. When my holster had not been updated I got a little concerned. I reached out and found out that I had ordered a quick ship holster but through the custom side. One email and it was fixed and in a day or two it was in the mail. JM Kydex rocks! I’ve spent two days on a heating pad but as soon as I whip this I look forward to being able to AIWB a Glock 34.

Now that I got a new G43 in hand, I went ham on holsters. Got an AIWB with steel clip for beltless carry, AIWB 2.0 + mag carrier (ability to accommodate a G48 is nice for the future), as well as an IWB 3.0 inbound. Excessive? Most likely. But every one fills a role. Thanks for making awesome products!

Name:  7CE87240-8A93-4DFD-8381-BCCD8E29BE60.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  D6CA7211-033B-4B6F-A694-C7A098A18AFB.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  7CBD92D9-BC5F-4664-ACFB-C094D62872D7.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  61.6 KB

Couldn’t be happier with all my JMCK holsters. These are just a few of my carry setups. Always happy to support Tony’s awesome work.

Bought this back in November, but finally got around to taking a pic.
    I’ll be retiring my 92A1 from work in the near future so it’ll become an off duty carry gun.

This is the most comfortable AIWB of the 3 I have. The other two are for a 45 Shield (also a JMCK) and a M&P9C (Trex Raptor, I didn’t know any better lol). I think the length actually helps comfort in my case.

Name:  DDD999B7-6229-403E-B26B-EC1777FCDDAB.jpeg
Views: 826
Size:  24.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    Bought this back in November, but finally got around to taking a pic.
    I’ll be retiring my 92A1 from work in the near future so it’ll become an off duty carry gun.

This is the most comfortable AIWB of the 3 I have. The other two are for a 45 Shield (also a JMCK) and a M&P9C (Trex Raptor, I didn’t know any better lol). I think the length actually helps comfort in my case.

Name:  DDD999B7-6229-403E-B26B-EC1777FCDDAB.jpeg
Views: 826
Size:  24.3 KB
    Which mod is that? Standard AIWB or “The George”

I never met George in person but I'm glad he is good friends with the best holster maker around. I'm a fan of the George holster. The options Tony provides for AWIB carry and extra muzzle length for small autos is awesome.

I have a love/hate relationship with Tony's split loop but I won't hold that against him.

Name:  IMG_20220102_003300.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  49.2 KB
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 for my P365X (XL length shell), DCC Monoblok, lefty, p-f orange, full guard, normal hole pattern, RDS cut. I also asked Tony to put in holes at both ends to preserve the option to install DCC clips if I ended up wanting to try those. Pictured right is the old P365XL left-over shell I have been using. I ended up trying a PTD; oddly it is the one thing about carrying that prints.

Super happy with this new rig. @Tony Mayer knocks it out of the park again.

Name:  IMG_0494.jpg
Views: 955
Size:  75.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Which mod is that? Standard AIWB or “The George”
    Standard AIWB. I think I’m too chunky for the George. Lol

User Tag List