Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New JMCK!

Tony makes good stuff, there’s no doubt about that. He also makes stuff for some guns that it’s harder to find holsters for, and that is awesome too.

And another OWB2 ordered - this time for my G43. I usually prefer OWB because of a surgical scar that makes IWB very uncomfortable at times - I go back and forth as tolerated.

I should just send Tony a blank check and be done with it.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I sent a gentleman on another forum to JMCK last week...for a G17 sized "George". I'm expecting to hear how brilliant I am.
    As Wesley would say, " Truly, you have a dizzying intellect!" So that box is checked, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    As Wesley would say, " Truly, you have a dizzying intellect!" So that box is checked, pal.
    Well, at least he was very pleased with the G17 length "George" he received from Tony.

As to the rest...I got nothing.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

G43 OWB2 arrived. I love how it rides.

I think about all the holster money I’ve pissed away over the years…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

The OWB2 for my P365 is here and excellent as usual, plus it looks like the OWB2 for my M18 is shipping. All that’s left is the OWB2 for my comped G19 with WML, that’s still at least a month out.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The OWB2 for my P365 is here and excellent as usual, plus it looks like the OWB2 for my M18 is shipping. All that’s left is the OWB2 for my comped G19 with WML, that’s still at least a month out.
    Most of our Glock holsters are quick ship, so send me an email with the order number, it may be a quick ship holster that you ordered from the custom side. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Most of our Glock holsters are quick ship, so send me an email with the order number, it may be a quick ship holster that you ordered from the custom side. Thanks
    The G19 holster was the special we discussed in another thread and via email - a G19 with PMM JTTC and TLR-7, you needed to order a G34 with TLR-7 buck to make it. It’ll be ready when it’s ready.

Thanks, Tony!
    Ken

Site Supporter
    I finally gave in and ordered a holster for my 34. I have been waiting and hem hawing around. Today I pulled the trigger. I figured since I had spent so much time here I would buy it in PF orange. Now to wait but Im thankful for quick ship. I know my AIWB 2.5 for my 19 works great just hoping this will allow me to carry my 34 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The G19 holster was the special we discussed in another thread and via email - a G19 with PMM JTTC and TLR-7, you needed to order a G34 with TLR-7 buck to make it. It’ll be ready when it’s ready.

Thanks, Tony!
    Yep, we got the molds ordered!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List