Thread: Fifth Year in a Row - 310 Mile Bicycle Ride for Veterans

Site Supporter

Fifth Year in a Row - 310 Mile Bicycle Ride for Veterans

Friends,

On September 30th, I’ll start pedaling for Ride Allegheny 2021, my annual four-day fundraising ride from Pittsburgh, PA to Gaithersburg, MD. This is my fifth year in a row making the 310-mile journey. The ride is a fundraiser for Operation Second Chance (OCS), a Maryland based non-profit that helps wounded, ill and disabled Veterans across the country.

Operation Second Chance helps house families while their loved ones are healing at Walter Reed. They provide financial support to disabled veterans facing hardships. They host retreats for veterans and their families adjusting to a new life with a disability. They are there to fill the gaps our heroes face when they make the challenging transition from the military to civilian life. All this good work is made possible through support from people like you.

Three hundred and ten miles is a long way, but it’s not a hard journey with the support of friends and community helping with the effort . Please consider supporting this ride. OCS truly makes difference in the lives of our fellow veterans at a time when they need it most.

To support this ride, please click: Curran's RA21 Page

Thanks,

Curran

P.S. – Learn more about Operation Second Chance here.

Site Supporter
    It's hard to match sponsor names with forum handles, but big thank to those who chipped in so far. You contributions are greatly appreciated.
    Also big thanks to whoever bumped this thread up from page two earlier today.

Site Supporter
    Thanks to everyone who stepped up to support this ride (or for everyone who at least gave my OP a thumbs up). Your gift is truly appreciated.

One final bump for this great cause before I head out the door.

https://givebutter.com/RA-21-donate/curranjohnson

Thanks,

User Tag List