Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Streamlight TLR-7 x 2

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country

Streamlight TLR-7 x 2

Good morning all,
    I am going thru a period of upgrading and in doing so have some serviceable items I no longer need but others might. Today I finally got around to replacing the first of 2 original TLR-7 with new a TLR-7A ( second is being help hostage by the USPS) so I would like to pass these on.
    These lights are in perfectly serviceable condition but are not new. The first has been carried for a couple years and has probably 2k rounds fired with it on but never even a flicker. It has been riding a Gen5 Glock 19 so it has the univ-2 key on it and I do not have the packaging or any other keys. The second is in the same condition but a year older and maybe 3k rounds from a Gen4 Glock 19 again same key and no packaging. These would be a great way to decide if a WML is right for you but don’t want to invest to find out.
    If it does what you need great, if not pass in on those someone else. Let’s keep this to sight supporters only
    I see that most are doing this with picking a random number from those interested so I will do the same.( sorry i didn’t do that with yesterdays sights). So ill leave this open for a week and next Sunday draw two numbers for the lights. If the second has arrived by then Ill mail both out right away, however the second # chosen my have a bit of a wait while the USPS decides if i am deserving of the product I purchased and hired them to bring me.

So post that you are interested and you are entered and If your post # is chosen Ill pm you for an address and get the light shipped.

Stay Safe.
    Clay

Winners chosen!

@GyroF-16 post#27
    @rd62 post#4

PM me a mailing address and I will get your lights on the way.
    Last edited by CHNEAL; 10-04-2021 at 10:27 AM.

In, please - thank you!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Definitely interested. Thanks!

Site Supporter
    In please, thank you.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    In please
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Hammertime
    Definitely in. Thank you.

I'm in. Thank you for the generosity.

I'm in please, and thanks for the generosity.

Site Supporter
    Very kind and generous. In please.

User Tag List