Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AmeriGlo Sights - Yes, No, Maybe?

AmeriGlo Sights - Yes, No, Maybe?

I'm looking to set up a couple of Glock 34s with new sights - one with plain black-on-black sights for general use, and one with front and rear night sights for indoor and low-light shooting. I'd like them to zero somewhere between dead-on and 2" high at 25 yards.

I'm thinking about using the AmeriGlo CAP sights and their black-on-black equivalent, but I can't find anyone who's used the CAP on a longslide Glock. Anyone here ever give this a try?

-C

The Defoor set was POA/POI for me at 25 on a G19 and a G17. I did find the finish to be quite lacking though, they were grey and poorly finished.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I run the Pro I-Dots (w/ orange front sight) on every Glock I own... Carry guns and competition guns. That puts me at 4-5 sets I think, and ism very happy with my Amerglo products.

I like the defoor's on my g17, poa/poi at 25m.
    OEF Vet
    Reading and Learning

I'm exclusive to Ameriglos on all of my pesonal duty/carry pistols and even one issued pistol. I have Pro Operators on two and Hacks on everything else.

Site Supporter
    I've been more than happy with the 6-8 set's of sight's i've gotten from Rick. What I like about Ameriglo is the option to order the front and rear you want, instead of whatever "set" most other companies offer.

Getting ready to try their warranty service with a rear sight that won't stay in place on a Gen2 G19.
    #RESIST

Oils and Lotions SME
    The first Ameriglow front sight for my M&P was extremely soft metal and deformed easily during installation. They happily replaced it and the second was fine.

I use Ameriglo sights on all my GLOCKs and M&Ps. I have always been very pleased with them.

Really like 'em...

Running an all-black large rear opening - the .180" serrated all-black operator-style sight.
    Using a std height tritium front sight... A buddy has the orange color front sight - that is pretty cool too.

Accurate... POA==POI at 25 yards.

Good stuff and Rick is a good guy!

User Tag List