Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deal Spotted: Raven Morrigan and Morrigan LC

Site Supporter
    I own a Morrigan for my G19. It's a good piece of gear. What I really like is that it protects not only my skin but my shirts from wear and tear from the other side of the gun. I noticed a couple of years ago that many of my shirts were developing small holes in the area of where I carry my gun ( AIWB) so when I saw the Morrigan I figured I'd try it. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I own a Morrigan for my G19. It's a good piece of gear. What I really like is that it protects not only my skin but my shirts from wear and tear from the other side of the gun. I noticed a couple of years ago that many of my shirts were developing small holes in the area of where I carry my gun ( AIWB) so when I saw the Morrigan I figured I'd try it. I like it.
    That is one of the features I did like about these. The way the dust cover wraps around both sides of the rear most portion of the slide, covering most rear sights as well. Definitely easier on the clothes and the gut!

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the input, guys. I've been happy with my JMCK products. While Raven makes good kit, I think I'll stay with JMCK.

User Tag List