Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What I bet my life on...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Hard fail because you don’t have DCC clips on your holster, reinstall-rephotograph-repost!

Attachment 77576
    No DCC clips is how you get kilt in da streetz imo

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOrick View Post
    I was issued the M15, M1911A1, M9, and M11.
    You were issued the custom M1911-derived pistol as made by Rock Island Arsenal, for General Officers? The M15 is a very rare bird to run into in the general market.

You were a General in the US Army?

Did you keep it when you retired? (You retired, right?) GOs were offered the opportunity to purchase their issued M15 at that point; most did elect to purchase it iirc...I think a LOT of people would love to see some detailed photos of one up close, all the modifications that were done to it, etc?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Moved to GD for obvious reasons. Carry on.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I suppose if we wanted to turn this thread in a positive direction we could take notice that we regularly get threads from people who don't want to be that guy and that's a valid concern. We've all met that guy and that's a toxic outlook on life and rarely leads to good outcomes.

But being that guy is never about equipment. It's always about mindset. If you have the right mindset you'll balance your mission with your budget and priorities and if you don't you'll pawn your kids little league trophy for ammo.

Or we could throw gas on the dumpster and find some AGUILA MINI SHELLS!!1! to throw in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Moved to GD for obvious reasons. Carry on.
    Like it being one of the most fucked up threads on P-F ever?
    And I like the GP-100 and 365...

ETA: what I trust my life to is diligently carrying a gun, almost every single day

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    You were issued the custom M1911-derived pistol as made by Rock Island Arsenal, for General Officers? The M15 is a very rare bird to run into in the general market.

You were a General in the US Army?

Did you keep it when you retired? (You retired, right?) GOs were offered the opportunity to purchase their issued M15 at that point; most did elect to purchase it iirc...I think a LOT of people would love to see some detailed photos of one up close, all the modifications that were done to it, etc?
    Ed, I think he is referring to the M15 .38 Revolver used by USAF Security Forces and possibly OSI prior to adoption of the M9. Essentially same as the S&W Model 15.

Name:  9C0C625C-0A06-4562-B23D-AD5071C0C2B0.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  38.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    ...what the fuck is the point of the OP?
    He's trying to say something about the Duality of Man, you know, the Jungian thing.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    He's trying to say something about the Duality of Man, you know, the Jungian thing.
    Maybe Neil Jung can write a song about it...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Ed, I think he is referring to the M15 .38 Revolver used by USAF Security Forces and possibly OSI prior to adoption of the M9. Essentially same as the S&W Model 15.
    Ahh, that %100 could be!

User Tag List