Thread: High Risk Stop Instructor, Cougar Mountain Solutions, 11/17-18/21, near Athens GA

High Risk Stop Instructor, Cougar Mountain Solutions, 11/17-18/21, near Athens GA

For peace officers:

Erick Gelhaus of Cougar Mountain Solutions will be in Watkinsville/Oconee County, GA, on 11/17-18/21 teaching a High Risk Stop Instructor Course.

For more information and to register, click here.

I will have Sims-FX Glock pistols on hand as well as protective gear, but you are welcomed/encouraged to bring your own if you have it. Students may provide their own NLTA rounds or reimburse us for the ammo cost.

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Looking forward to taking this class.

Site Supporter
    Me too!
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

This class has been canceled. Despite numerous people professing that they would be attending, only one person actually registered.

User Tag List