Thread: Short Bison Fight

Short Bison Fight

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ewsntp&pc=U531

If you can watch the short video in this story, the power of one of the bulls is amazing.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

I guess someone didn't skip leg day.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I have watched bulls spar in Yellowstone several times and was under the impression that collisions like that were common (one bull lifted completely off the ground). I've seen it two or three times, and on one occasion, the bull being transported came within about a foot hitting the front of my truck!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I guess someone didn't skip leg day.
    That, or he spent a lot of time on roller skates.

At 3:15

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post

At 3:15
    I kept waiting for an angry bison to come from behind and plow through those wolves, that bison was a total dick.

Also, Richard Attenborough narrating wildlife documentaries is one of my favorite things, thanks for posting that. When the original Planet Earth box set came out I went out of my way to make sure I got the edition he narrated and not the Sigourney Weaver version that was produced for the American market.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    My wife and I were at a safari park where you drove yourself around and a bison crammed its head through the truck window and wouldn't leave. There wasn't shit we could do but sit there until an employee came along and shooed it away.

User Tag List