Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do we like for thick beretta 92 grips?

I like Lok and VZ grips. If you email Lok grips they will make you a full bogie for the 92 in regular thickness which is my preference for carry. The VZ recon gen II grips are a step above the bogies in terms of grip (even the ones I had them cut deeper to make sharper) but are too aggressive for carry. I do not own the Lok veloce grips but it sounds like they are similarly too aggressive for carry.

I have stoner cnc grips and if you are really pressed for money, they do work well, they just don't look as nice as the Lok nor VZ options. The stoner super aggressive grips I have are comparable to the bogies I have from Lok grips.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I just have Hogue G10 checkered. Tuned them up a little, but no big deal. Relatively inexpensive (not compared to the cheapest fleabay stuff, but not the worst), plain looks, good checkering all the way up. Simple.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I bought a couple sets of the Beretta aluminum grips with small trident logo and love them. Great texture/grip.

Site Supporter
    Thanks all for the suggestions, I ended up trading for a pair of Wilson VZ grips and I’m finding that they work quite well. I was concerned about having less checkering high up on the side panel of the gun, but that has not been an issue so far.

I'd recommend Ergo Extremes; slightly thicker than OEM, but with a much improved grip texture. And they're an exceptional value for the money.

Best, Jon

VZ standard thickness, golf ball/Gunner pattern for me. Very grippy !

User Tag List