Thread: Normashooting.com,.. Legit?

Question Normashooting.com,.. Legit?

I was all set to order 1K rounds of ball ammo from Norma but when I read their shipping & cancellation policy,.. a 15% restock/cancellation fee if order is cancelled for ANY reason, That has me concerned.

Seems nowadays with the panic buying & short supply of guns or ammo, lots of websites cropping up in the business of Collecting Fees instead of actually selling goods. I hear lots of complaints from people who ordered something and it never seems to ship and when they cancel it then they get hit with a fee

Normas site posted a notice that due to heavy demand there will be shipping delays.

Im not interested in ordering some thing and two months from now when it still hasn't shipped, canceling the order only to get jammed with $70+ bucks in cancellation fees.

So I was wondering if anybody here had ordered any ammunition from them recently and if they did/didn't have any issues. TIA!

They appear to be a rebranding of ammo-shop.com, with much better shipping policies and prices. They typically ship about 4 days after an order, and are good to go in my experience. That’s with one order from the current iteration that is tracking to arrive Tuesday, and about 7 orders all received without any complaints from their previous incarnation.

In their previous incarnation their ammo prices were low but shipping was high, and you owned it once it left their dock (no insurance).

Now, shipping is insured, and free, and the prices are on the lower end of normal deals. Still more expensive than you will pay if you work at it, but if you like Norma ammo (which has been very good out of my HK’s) then recommended in my personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    They appear to be a rebranding of ammo-shop.com, with much better shipping policies and prices. They typically ship about 4 days after an order, and are good to go in my experience. That’s with one order from the current iteration that is tracking to arrive Tuesday, and about 7 orders all received without any complaints from their previous incarnation.

In their previous incarnation their ammo prices were low but shipping was high, and you owned it once it left their dock (no insurance).

Now, shipping is insured, and free, and the prices are on the lower end of normal deals. Still more expensive than you will pay if you work at it, but if you like Norma ammo (which has been very good out of my HK’s) then recommended in my personal experience.
    If they are ammo-shop, then +1 on the recommend. I’ve bought several cases from them and shipping is usually still pretty fast like under a week.

Placed an order for the sale 9mm 115gr. purchase 9 get one free deal. Best price come across in along time. Well the cc was out order up a case on that MEN M193 (2009) from SGA.

Product Total
    BUY 9 GET 1 FREE SPECIAL! - 9mm - 124 Gr - FMJ - Norma Range & Training - QTY 50 × 9 $184.41
    BUY 9 GET 1 FREE SPECIAL! - 9mm - 124 Gr - FMJ - Norma Range & Training - QTY 50 × 1
    Discount:
    Free

@ the check out the ammo went from 115gr. to 124gr. Cut/Paste
    Last edited by SD; 09-18-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    If they are ammo-shop, then +1 on the recommend. I’ve bought several cases from them and shipping is usually still pretty fast like under a week.
    Confirmed, same physical address and website infrastructure. Ammoshoponline.com has a separate link to Normashooting.com if you go through their old homepage. GECO and other ammo is still handled through the older site.

Thank you everyone for your feedback! It's greatly appreciated and goes a long way towards easing my initial hesitation around ordering from this site. (...Im new enough that I still don't know very much about who is or isn't reputable to purchase from online.)

I Just placed an order for 550 rounds of 115gr, 9mm fmj.
    We'll see how well my 3 pistols shoots it.

1st order Arrived.

Got my order of 550 rounds of the Norma 9mm, 115gr yesterday. Went to the range today and split 150 rounds of it between my 3 pistols. It's seems to be pretty good shooting stuff,.. no issues running it thru the Glock, Walther PDP, or Hellcat.

It shoots good, Got a good price going right now, so I ordered another 500 rounds. 👍🏻😎

10% Off Sale @ Norma

I just picked up my second 500 round shipment of Norma 9mm FMJ from the UPS store today. I saw an email from Norma announcing a sale after I returned home, so I popped for another 1K rounds. This will have me sitting on around 2500 rounds of decent practice ammo @ an average of roughly .37¢ a round. Best price I've seen since I started shooting a year ago.

That supply should be good for anywhere from 10-16 range sessions.

User Tag List