Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carry your gear

Better yet, don’t engage in shouting matches with irate customers in the parking lot of your business.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Could always throw a Chekhov .25 in your underwear.
    I am a Dostoevsky guy myself.

I've build up a little home gym during the pandemic. My club's use these days is binary in regards to CCW. I either go to hit tennis balls with a pro, or I go swimming. In the former case I've a racquet tennis bag that can host a SCAR 16, a SCAR 17, a KAC 300 blk, a basic load, a small hospital's supply of hemostatic agents, food, water, condoms, and a tent. And a few tennis racquets to make it a legit piece of tennis gear.
    The swimming thing now, that I've not figured how to pack a piece in a pool. @LittleLebowski?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Better yet, don’t engage in shouting matches with irate customers in the parking lot of your business.
    Ah, yes, we win all the fights we avoid.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    And for many on this board, if they carried (all, or most of) their gear, that would be a workout in itself.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    The swimming thing now, that I've not figured how to pack a piece in a pool. @LittleLebowski?
    The internet will be along shortly to ask if you tried a HK P11 underwater pistol in an Enigma yet.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Open carry...at least then you can get the bench when you want it.
    And nobody will ask you to spot them.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Quoted for truth.

And, if it becomes necessary to defend one’s private property rights, by “disrespecting” a trespasser, be willing. Not just geared-up, and ready, but willing. And, while at it, maintain an advantage. (This is in reference to the employee, confronting the trespasser.)
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    I will not leave a firearm in my vehicle, and if I can't carry it into my destination, I leave the gun at home. Parking lot safety concerns me. I can spot a bum or derelict from afar and try to avoid them. I'm infirm now and would be easy prey for a strong arm robbery. For this reason I carry two wallets, a dummy one that I will willingly give up and the real one in an ankle holster. Also I carry a matchbook with a couple ones wrapped around it. This I would throw down to a bum and walk away as he picked it up. Many of these incompetents are crazy. I'm not going to take an ass whipping, and I wish not to kill somebody over a wallet. So I watch where I go. When I retired from teaching, I did the security for a giant retirement complex. I denied entrance to a man intent on assaulting his girl friend. He said old man you know I can whip you, and I said I ain't gonna take an ass shipping for $8 per hour. He left.

The first time I listened to one of Jack Carr's podcasts, he had a lady named Amy Robbins who has a business called Alexo Athletica which specializes in " fashionable, functional carrywear." On the podcast she said something about developing stuff for men but I don't see anything at this time. However, the ladies on the forum and anyone who identifies as female may find something of interest?
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I am a Dostoevsky guy myself.

I've build up a little home gym during the pandemic. My club's use these days is binary in regards to CCW. I either go to hit tennis balls with a pro, or I go swimming. In the former case I've a racquet tennis bag that can host a SCAR 16, a SCAR 17, a KAC 300 blk, a basic load, a small hospital's supply of hemostatic agents, food, water, condoms, and a tent. And a few tennis racquets to make it a legit piece of tennis gear.

User Tag List