Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kytex mag pouches?

Is www.kytexgear.com still in business? Their website doesn't appear to be up.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Is www.kytexgear.com still in business? Their website doesn't appear to be up.
    GoDaddy.com has apparently suffered a massive outage by the group ANONYMOUS. So they may be offline (along with a littany of other sites) while GoDaddy remains under fire.

Check back tonight or tomorrow and see if you can get through then.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What's the difference between the compact and full size mag pouches? G19 vs G19?
    Had to look up the email from last year when I ordered mine, but back then Brian said it had more to do with the shape of the mag as the top tapers into the feed lips. The 26 mags are more blunt, while the 17's are more tapered, with the 19 in the middle with a small shoulder transition. The carriers are molded so close to the magazine that it makes enough of a difference that he has to do it differently. He made mine to work with both 17 and 19 mags, but said usually 26 mags would not seat fully in a 17 carrier.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Are there any differences between the Kytex and the Ready Tactical? I know they're very similar but I'm going off of memory since I can't access the Kytex website right now.

As an addendum to my previous post about the DNS attack...

http://mashable.com/2012/09/10/godad...orization-Code

Yup, Brian is still in business. I exchanged e-mails with him just the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Are there any differences between the Kytex and the Ready Tactical? I know they're very similar but I'm going off of memory since I can't access the Kytex website right now.
    see my post #31

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    see my post #31
    I was already placing an order with SKD today so I decided to give the RT a shot. I ordered the "CCW" model which according to their website "'CCW' MODEL DENOTES ZERO OUTWARD CANT FOR BETTER CONCEALMENT".

EDIT: Kytex's website is back up and running.

This is just another plug for Kytex Gear mag pouches. I have tried I don't know how many different mag pouches over the years and wearing a reload was 25% at best for me. I just could not find one that did not print and wear comfortably all day at the same time. That is until I bought a couple of Kytex Gear's mag pouches. The conceal great and are very comfortable. I have worn one every day for 3 weeks straight and that is a record for me!

User Tag List