Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Girsan Hi-Power clone announced

Site Supporter
    The online EAA/Girsan ad in my latest American Rifleman email *SEEMS* to indicate a version with a rail, flat trigger, magwell and fiberoptic front sight available.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    The online EAA/Girsan ad in my latest American Rifleman email *SEEMS* to indicate a version with a rail, flat trigger, magwell and fiberoptic front sight available.
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BH videos.

Site Supporter
    For those of us without the patience to sit through multiple BH videos, what is the EXSUM?

For those of us without the patience to sit through multiple BH videos, what is the EXSUM?
    They're probably okay.

I have been following all this with rapt interest and have come to two conclusions: 1) I should have bought my friend Tommy The Gun Pimp’s Novak HP when I had the chance and 2) if I want a BHP for anything other than Indiana Jones cosplay right now, I should spend the money on a real FN (not the new ones).

I might revise that opinion after the SA35 has been out 5 years or so.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I have been following all this with rapt interest and have come to two conclusions: 1) I should have bought my friend Tommy The Gun Pimp’s Novak HP when I had the chance and 2) if I want a BHP for anything other than Indiana Jones cosplay right now, I should spend the money on a real FN (not the new ones).
    I don’t get the Indiana Jones reference. I thought he had either a .44 (or .455) N-frame or a Webley.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 02-02-2022 at 09:25 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List