Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10rd M&P mags?

10rd M&P mags?

Anyone have any idea what dealer has full size 10rd M&P mags or 2.0 compact (g19 size) 10rd mags in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Anyone have any idea what dealer has full size 10rd M&P mags or 2.0 compact (g19 size) 10rd mags in stock?
    Haven't seen any in a while. I am on a few waiting lists for when they become available. Probably a low priority for S&W as there are only a few states that need them. I bought one of the first 2.0 Compacts in NYS (at least I like to think so) and it was almost a year before I could get more magazines. My FFL at the time had pinned/epoxied the two that came with the gun but at $10 or so a mag I wasn't interested in having too many extra done.

I’m going to do the same and click “notify me” on a few sites.

What caliber are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    What caliber are you looking for?
    9mm. Mostly looking for full size but if I see the 2.0 compact 10rd I’d scoop up a few of those too. I’d grab like 5 full size if I see them.

https://grabagun.com/magazines/handg...Wesson&stock=1

Multiple caliber/gun combos, but do have some M&P 9mm

None are 2.0 compact in 9mm or full size in 9. Compacts are .40. Rest are 1.0 compact or .40/.45

I know my M&P 45 magazines work in both my 1.0 and 2.0 pistols. I wonder if M&P 9mm compact magazines work in the 1.0 and 2.0 both models. The 1.0 and 2.0 could be different animals, I just don't have experience with M&P 9s.

Different animals. The 1.0 compact is more similar to the 2.0 sub compact. 1.0 compact is 12rd gun. I guess more like a g26. The 2.0 compact is a 15rd gun more similar to a G19.

Both 1.0 and 2.0 full size take the same mags though.

Ebay. I think it's full-size. Price is a little inflated but I've been on notification lists everywhere else for months. S&W should take a page from Sig, 10-round 320 mags are everywhere online and in-store.

I'm running grandfathered full-size gen 1 high caps in my 2.0 Compact for house duty.

Name:  IMG-1018.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  34.3 KB

User Tag List