Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cringeworthy?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Dude that runs a gun review channel on youtube called "Sootch". Caters to the regular joe/low-information-voter type viewer.
    I want to say he was a member here at one time, mostly to pimp his YT channel but hasn't been active in a while.

He seems like a nice enough fella on his videos...

That said...

nope nope nope nope nope nope ...etc
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Sootch... uggg... Pretty big following on youtube, but then again, 81 million people (allegedly) voted for Biden so... I have actively avoided his content for a few years now.

The demand for derp is almost limitless.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Is that Johnny Knoxville in the middle?

Holy Hell.

Chica #3 is actually pointing said pistol under her own chin and Chica #5 is having a pistol pointed down on her person by back row ass-hat.

The FIRST, Last, and ONLY thing that is critical is that newbie perport themselves in a safe manner. As an instructor over the years, I have taught many, many people, and I would quit if I took a selfie of my "class" like this.

this "instructor" should vanish and never resurface.

We have had requests for pictures on the range but in no way, shape, or form would we allow something like this.

Typically if we have enough coach to student ratio, one of us will take the pics and forward them to the group. Most pics are of actual firing and the photographer is well behind the firing line. Any "hey, look at what we did this weekend" group pics were at the end during the closing comments/debrief part. No guns are out of holsters/cases and none are loaded. Or at least that is how we used to do it before ammo doubled in price and now nobody wants to take classes.

Regards.

This is the same moron who didn't understand height over bore until he shot his truck. He's an obnoxious idiot.

He owned it. Yes it’s bad but he manned up and took responsibility.

Name:  E86006AD-7D70-4C65-93C4-57EF9E268349.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  34.6 KB

Well..."be of good cheer"...and all that.

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List