Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cringeworthy?

Site Supporter
    Wait, so it's "Sorry I posted the picture", not "I shouldn't have let this happen" ?

You went full derp. Never go full derp.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    He owned it. Yes it’s bad but he manned up and took responsibility.

Attachment 77074
    Not sure I would agree he owned it correctly - he apologized for taking the picture of the poor gun handling - not for his irresponsibility in letting it take place - seems somewhere in the training one of the most basic rules was not stressed properly, if at all, to the students and the yuck it up picture only reinforces safety was not his priority. His latest post seems to have a rather cavalier attitude to the whole event and presented in a jocular manner - gun safety apparently isn't a serious issue for him.

Is he sorry for letting it happen or posting it. Probably posting it.

He probably figured his students showed excellent trigger finger disciple while demonstrating the Soul position.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

That kind of derp is bound to happen when the "focus" is in selfies, pictures of happy faces, good times and self promoting, and not some boring other stuff like range safety, proper handling and shooting technique...

Even though I like myself very much, I can count with one hand my selfies posted on social media in one entire year, and the same with pictures of what I eat/drink or where I'm walking right now. I'm a dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    This is the same moron who didn't understand height over bore until he shot his truck. He's an obnoxious idiot.

I wish I had this video back in the day for explaining LOS/LOB.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    Not sure I would agree he owned it correctly - he apologized for taking the picture of the poor gun handling - not for his irresponsibility in letting it take place - seems somewhere in the training one of the most basic rules was not stressed properly, if at all, to the students and the yuck it up picture only reinforces safety was not his priority. His latest post seems to have a rather cavalier attitude to the whole event and presented in a jocular manner - gun safety apparently isn't a serious issue for him.
    Unfortunately this is typical of this sort of thing with 'Gunternet' celebrities being called out for something stupid. They don't fully own it because a milquetoast apology will appease some/most of the annoyed folks without fully alienating their loyal idiot followers that saw nothing wrong in the first place.
    Doing an apology half-assed looks specifically like manufactured appeasement to those who think "HE DID NUFFIN WRONG!" and the half-assed apology checks the block for the other not-so-annoyed folks, who can now say 'well he apologized!' and move on because it didn't bother them like it does us.

Let's face it, his money and his followers are in those categories so he followed that line accordingly.

He's literally watching them fucking do that as he's taking the selfie... It's obvious that he approved of these actions, or at least saw nothing wrong with them.

User Tag List