Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, are we stuffing p365 non-MS in our pants and feeling ok about it?

I don’t think we stuff pistols into holsters regardless of their design and the position of the holster. We insert them carefully, and try to be mindful of muzzle direction.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I don’t think we stuff pistols into holsters regardless of their design and the position of the holster. We insert them carefully, and try to be mindful of muzzle direction.
    “Don’t point the pistol at the gun.”
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I carry an XL on the belt and I agree, the safety could be a bit larger as I don’t pocket carry. I hit it 100% of the time but it takes more of a concerted effort to ensure my thumb is pushing in, as well as down. I’m thinking of buying an extra safety and playing around with some grey JB Weld.

My P365 with manual safety turned me into a newt.

I carry a P365XL in a Keeper's Concealment Errand AIWB with zero issues when I am going with really light clothing (Shorts and t-shirt). I moved to the 365XL from the 365 to mount an optic.

Put me in the camp of those that installed a manual safety on a P365 and after dry firing/manipulating the safety over the course of several days took it back off because it was just too small for me to effectively reach and wipe off reliably. My XL glove size hands were incompatible with that safety and safety position for some reason which is weird because I do not notice the same problem with a Kimber Micro 9 (I have one that runs and works) that I use for pocket carry.
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

User Tag List