Thread: Private pistol class with F2S

Private pistol class with F2S

Last Friday [03 August] a buddy and I attended a 4 hour private pistol class with F2S.
    In April, I had the opportunity to train with Jack at F2S, and enjoyed it immensely. When my friend mentioned needing to tune up for an upcoming Instructor Course, I immediately thought of Jack. Read his resume on their website if you wonder why

This time, as an added bonus, Jack's partner, Chris was there. Both are astounding shooters [B]and instructors. That is a rare combination.

We shot mainly the drills required for my friend's upcoming course. When deficiencies were seen, [and with me, they were aplenty..], we would work on specific drills to correct that deficiency. To me, that is an example of why Jack and Chris are so good. Break down each skill-set. Master that, and at the end, you have the knowledge to put it together. I say knowledge, as of course the skill comes after correctly practicing what you learned. I haven't trained with TLG [yet], but I understand his approach is much the same.

Since I am not good at writing the 'perfect AAR', I will close by giving F2S my highest recommendation. If you are even considering training with them, I say Just Do It!!

Thanks guys, for another excellent training opportunity. I will be back!!

Bill

sorry about the bold in the second paragraph. I tried to 'bold' one sentence, and evidently incorrectly tried to de-select the option...

Thank you for the kind words Bill.
    It has been good to see you improve as a shooter, and spending time with Richard on the range has given me renewed appreciation for those that push through adversity to continue to do what they are passionate about.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

User Tag List