Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Minimalist/Front pocket Wallets

Probably not everyone's cup of espresso, but I don't carry a regular wallet. Instead use a little dive wallet. The blue case holds a bunch of credit cards and can take a bit of folding money of you want, but normally I keep an old school silver money clip on hand for cash.

The little waterproof blue case works great and they can be had on amazon for $10.

Flowfold's 3-pocket wallet has been my jam for 4+ years and it's still in exceptional condition.

I tried Ragged Edge's card sleeve and it looked cool, but was a little too stiff for my liking and pulling cards out of it was a pain. I didn't use it long enough to see if it would break in; Flowfold worked flawlessly brand new for me so I stuck with that.

Site Supporter
    I've been using the Magpul Data minimalist ones for years. When they released a model with the plastic sleeve for visible ID, I grabbed that model, and haven't gone anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    https://saddlebackleather.com/leather-wallet-mens-front

I’ve been using this one for several years.
    I actually wore one of these out and Saddleback replaced it.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    https://www.all-ett.com/collections/...36906908942500

I've had an older black/grey version of one of these for maybe 6 years now. It's the "Sport" version that's low profile rip-stop nylon and weights less than 1/3 of an oz. It's in pretty bad shape right now, and I need to replace it because I've abused it terribly. I intend to buy another, but the new ones only come in colors. I'll probably just have to suck it up and buy one anyway.

At the moment it is holding a comical $690 in cash ($300 in 20s) and 8 cards. I usually try to keep it minimalist, but sometimes circumstances get away from me and the thing gets completely abused. I need to go to the bank badly.

It is like the TARDIS from Dr Who. It doesn't even make sense.

Attachment 76903

Edit to add: The nylon material that mine is made from feels as thin as a bill. Without anything in it it's completely flexible, so the cards inside make up the shape and the bills can flex around the shape of the cards.

Love the All-ett. I'm on my 4th, I think. 20+ cards and ID, and cash, and still thin as hell. So thin I twist-roll a silicone wristband around it to make it stickier in my pocket, like my uncle Mikie taught me to do to help stop the pickpockets on the city bus.

Site Supporter
    Here’s what I’ve settled on…

Not a wallet but I’ve been using the CountyCOMM Ti money clip for like a decade. Easily holds what you’re needing to hold.

@luckyman who makes that? Have a sim. version from VLMS yrs. ago that needs replacing before the shock cord goes boom.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    @luckyman who makes that? Have a sim. version from VLMS yrs. ago that needs replacing before the shock cord goes boom.
    It was this ROSSM one:
    https://www.amazon.com/Forged-Carbon...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Site Supporter
    My "BIL" got me this one 3 Xmases ago:
    Leather/integrated money clip/room for 4-6 cards etc.

https://www.coachoutlet.com/products...BoC4D4QAvD_BwE

Before that I was using a combo of a medium binder clip and couple of my daughter's black hair bands.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

User Tag List