Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Minimalist/Front pocket Wallets

Site Supporter
    I carried one of these for a few years. It was really convenient. https://mitchell-leather.com/collect...y-clip-wallets

Site Supporter
    Haven't read the thread. Apologies if this was already mentioned.

Love love this wallet. Big Skinny NY leather.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I have carried a Magpul DAKA wallet for several years. It is in pretty rough shape so I've been meaning to replace it. After reading the suggestions in this thread I ordered a SlimFold Tyvek Micro (Blue-Cubic) and received it this evening. Initial impressions are good. I like the size and the extra card slots in the cash pocket.

Glad we brought you into the fold.

(heh, see what I did there? Ok I'll shutup)
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    I use a Horween leather card wallet from Gordon Handmade that I got from Etsy. I carry debit and credit card, DL, CWP, AAA, and insurance card, as well as a couple of business cards. Cash goes in a money clip I received as a groomsman's gift close to 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    Very happy with my flowfolds
    I started carrying a front pocket wallet around 15 years ago thanks to lower back issues. I don’t recall when I got my first flowfold but it’s all I use. I am on my 2nd not because the first gave up but rather I wanted RFID protection. Super durable and thin. That said I also don’t keep cash in it. That’s in a money clip.

Also just saw on their site a 20% off coupon pop up for first time buyers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    I have carried a Magpul DAKA wallet for several years. It is in pretty rough shape so I've been meaning to replace it. After reading the suggestions in this thread I ordered a SlimFold Tyvek Micro (Blue-Cubic) and received it this evening. Initial impressions are good. I like the size and the extra card slots in the cash pocket.
    The Tyvek Micro lasted just over a year before I had to add tape to keep cards from falling out of the bottom. It's now more gorilla tape than tyvek so time to replace it. I'm 90% likely to order the Soft Shell Micro.

Anything else I should consider? I carry six - eight cards and generally no more than ten bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashpad View Post
    The Tyvek Micro lasted just over a year before I had to add tape to keep cards from falling out of the bottom. It's now more gorilla tape than tyvek so time to replace it. I'm 90% likely to order the Soft Shell Micro.

Anything else I should consider? I carry six - eight cards and generally no more than ten bills.
    Crash thx for bumping this though I just bought something sim. off Zon but it won't last forever so .......

Lots of good suggestions. I use a 100% leather front pocket fold but I'll be damned if I know what it is. I just checked and there is no brand on it and I don't remember where I got it. Leather lasts a long time. I've had it about 10 years. I bought a leather check holder around 1977 from a hippy leather merchant in Pike Place Market (Seattle) and still use it. Peace.
    Last edited by Borderland; 12-26-2022 at 08:22 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I’ve carried a couple of different Bellroys with good success. This one:
    https://bellroy.com/products/card-sl...r&size=default
    is about five years old now and holding up well. I carry three cards including my DL and a couple of paper slips like my insurance card. I carry cash loose in my front pocket so I can pull out the right size bill eyes off based on the fold. Cash is mostly for alms these days.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List