Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CZ 75 B chamber issues

It probably would not help if you told their customer service person all you know about shooting handguns, you learned in the Navy.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I wonder if this is one of those “There was a problem and we fixed it, but we damned sure aren’t going to tell the customer that” things.
    I hope that is the case. I have been wondering the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Any chance there was a ring of lead at the end of the chamber?
    Not sure why there would be a ring of lead at the end of the chamber as I never fired it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    If it is a "stealth repair" as per rechuck, fine.

If it comes back like it went out, don't waste more time and postage on them, there are shops that will ream your chamber and throat for a moderate cost. Patriot Armory charges $40, though I don't know if they are any good.

CZ has paid for the postage both ways so that is good. If they did not fix it I will take it back to Impact Guns in Boise where I bought it. They are a good outfit and offer a lifetime warranty on new guns. I have put a link below in case anyone is interested. They sell online too. They will make it good one way or another. I bought new shotgun from them that was defective and they took care of me.

https://www.impactguns.com/lifetime-gun-warranty/

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It probably would not help if you told their customer service person all you know about shooting handguns, you learned in the Navy.
    No, I got it from reading "Guns & Ammo" magazine and hanging out on "Glock Talk"

Got the pistol back Friday. Works fine now. Chambers all the factory ammo I have. Did not chamber my reloads that use a flat point bullet an the Hornady XTP 124gr loaded to an OAL of 1.11.

I loaded some dummies of the XTP 124gr, X-reame 124gr FP and a 122 gr cast, coated FP to an OAL of 1.05 as per the Hornady Manual and they chamber just fine.

I'll try to make it to the range this weekend and shoot it.

Site Supporter
    Sounds like this is fairly common with CZs. Kind of surprising. I'll say I had a RAMI a few years ago... it choked on some reman that my other guns had no issues with. And I recall it had it at least one other FTF on factory ammo. I just kinda chalked it up to RAMI-specific finicky-ness, but maybe it was related to this wider issue.

I had considered trying a P-01 at some point. We'll see.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I wonder if this is one of those “There was a problem and we fixed it, but we damned sure aren’t going to tell the customer that” things.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Got the pistol back Friday. Works fine now. Chambers all the factory ammo I have. Did not chamber my reloads that use a flat point bullet an the Hornady XTP 124gr loaded to an OAL of 1.11.

I loaded some dummies of the XTP 124gr, X-reame 124gr FP and a 122 gr cast, coated FP to an OAL of 1.05 as per the Hornady Manual and they chamber just fine.

I'll try to make it to the range this weekend and shoot it.
    Looks like maybe I was right (for a change).

User Tag List