Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Smith and Wesson M&P Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    I’m wondering if we should allow @newyork to keep posting legit M&P pics since he’s always stating in other threads that he’s dumping his M&Ps to be all-in on Glock!!?? Seems like he’s leaving the club. In or out, man!!
    I removed my sales ads and am sticking with the M&P. Back to dry riding, carrying and in a couple weeks, competing with em.

I have a $3k Alchemy on order and had a brief old ex girlfriend love affair with Glock. “I swear she didn’t mean anything to me baby”. I panicked and posted the smiths.

Keeping them.

This with a stiff safety would be my all the time gun.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I removed my sales ads and am sticking with the M&P. Back to dry riding, carrying and in a couple weeks, competing with em.

I have a $3k Alchemy on order and had a brief old ex girlfriend love affair with Glock. “I swear she didn’t mean anything to me baby”. I panicked and posted the smiths.

Keeping them.
    Hey man, I was just giving you a hard time!! No one is accusing me of being monogamous! I have twins in the safe (1911s in .45 and 9) sitting beside a German (P229) but can’t stop playing with the new girl (M&P) because she has better “bolt-ons” (RMR). What are we talking about again?

Name:  545F0573-0636-437A-835F-DC7E055D2F53.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  85.9 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Not sure how I missed playing in this thread!

Old pic of my M&P40 CORE. It has since been upgraded with a 40-9 conversion barrel and an RMR. It was a range toy for a while but it will probably replace the 92 for HD work soon™️ thanks to hand issues/compromised hand strength. Part of me wants to replace the frame with a 2.0 for the thumb safety but I may just use the trigger lock built into the frame when the grandkids are over.

Name:  C927D0E9-4362-4941-8EDA-E81DF877B456.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  62.8 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

New Life for Old Guns

On the left, a police trade in M&P .45 1.0 with Ameriglo Hackathorn sights and an Apex trigger. On the right, a 9mm 1.0 with Apex semi-fit barrel, Apex Action Enhancement Kit, and Ameriglo I-Dot Pros.

Name:  IMG-1393.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  62.6 KB

User Tag List