Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seagull sees target of opportunity swimming, tables get turned

I can't stop laughing about this gator's condition afterwards. That horse must have really enjoyed (don't post it!) the curb stomp scene in American History X

#RESIST

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’m pretty sure that gator got crippled. He looked like he was limping on both left feet and he was pushing his face through the dirt to get away from that stallion
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Weasels are tough and aggressive fuckers.
    Like my third wife.

I’m pretty sure that gator got crippled. He looked like he was limping on both left feet and he was pushing his face through the dirt to get away from that stallion
    I like the spectator asking if the gator was okay. Then everyone missing the opportunity to euthanize it while getting a barbeque, dress belt, and nice purse for the effort.

I can't stop laughing about this gator's condition afterwards. That horse must have really enjoyed (don't post it!) the curb stomp scene in American History X

Horse around and find out!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

A gator that big doesn't usually have much to worry about... I think he's limping back to the lake thinking "C'mon mf'er, let's try that again in the water".

User Tag List