Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The last M9's have been delivered...an end of an era (also pic of upcoming "M9A4")

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    I pick up my retirement orders, DD214 and other assorted stuff at IPAC on monday morning, and depart on terminal leave. Tomorrow is the 20 year mark, actual retirement date is Oct 31. We didn't wrap up the last raid course until last Friday.
    Outstanding! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    The pro tip for getting your DD-214 perfect the first time; Bring your 'I love me' book with printed copies of all of your awards and deployment orders etc you want reflected on your DD-214. The clerks there are able to make on the spot corrections 90%+ of the time* so long as you've got absolute proof you 'did the thing'. They obviously just can't make any edits on your word alone, and they don't always have time or the ability to pull up your records, iPerms, whatever.

Also, ask for as many original copies of the Member-4 and Service-2 as they're willing to give you.

*(Gov systems being what they are, accesses being a constant problem, middle field grade officers cursed with good idea fairies, etc)
    Another pro-tip": Wherever you live, whenever you move, take them to the county courthouse and have them filed with the county clerk or records office. You will then be able to get certified copies for free whenever you need them.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Another element of the US military makes the transition:

https://www.stripes.com/branches/nav...WkYWg.facebook

Got to mess with an M9A4 today. It has a really stagey trigger towards the end of the DA pull, but other than that about what you’d expect from a 92 series.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Looks like these have finally landed, I'm very tempted but can't help but wonder what a good price would be for this given the MSRP of $1100 and seems everybody is asking around $1000. I remember when you could find M9A3's around $800 or better. Think I may just wait a bit but knowing Beretta I'd hate to miss out if they don't run these very long. Thoughts?
    My mainly frequented store has a M9A4-G in stock (tan), I believe the asking price was $915...they got it in sometime last week, as it wasn't there when I stopped in last Tuesday but it was there this morning. YMMV but I'd expect in the 8s before too long.

Seriously tempted by it, but I already have a 92A1 and a Wilson Brigtac...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    My mainly frequented store has a M9A4-G in stock (tan), I believe the asking price was $915...they got it in sometime last week, as it wasn't there when I stopped in last Tuesday but it was there this morning. YMMV but I'd expect in the 8s before too long.

Seriously tempted by it, but I already have a 92A1 and a Wilson Brigtac...
    If it makes that sort of drop soon I might have to grab one to wear in a Mitch Rosen Should Rig at home, that would be killer cool.

I really like the way these turned out, checks all the boxes for me. Still might need to handle one to be sure, my hands are medium but I have short fingers that make things difficult often to reach trigger well enough.

User Tag List