Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How bad is the plumbing industry right now?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Update: got a pro recommended by @JV_ to take a look. Code calls for 6” of slope, I’ve got less than 2”. We are going to fix that with new pipe Saturday.
    After having more time to think about it probably the simplest solution if you have room is just shorten it at the source and strap according to slope needed. I dont know why my brain over complicates things.
    Look forward to the solution that you arrive at. Nothing more infuriating than fixing screw ups by someone who has not applied themselves to mastering their trade.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    After having more time to think about it probably the simplest solution if you have room is just shorten it at the source and strap according to slope needed. I dont know why my brain over complicates things.
    Look forward to the solution that you arrive at. Nothing more infuriating than fixing screw ups by someone who has not applied themselves to mastering their trade.
    I don’t have the pics right now, but the solution is crazy simple. New pipe and change the angle where it terminates into the main, that’s it. I apologize for my mangling of the terminology. The guy is charging $50 an hour and he’s punctual, knowledgeable, and conservative.
    #RESIST

User Tag List