Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Contemplating being done with the G43

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I could do like everyone else and say it’s *flawless*, stick it back in the safe, put a Glock sticker on my truck, and live with that Perfection.
    If it makes you feel better... Both my 48mos and my 43 had feeding and extraction issues and I dumped them both. I tried everything I had in 124, 147 and 115. 115 proved most reliable but both HST in 124 and 147 didn't fare well.

New 02 mags and a new recoil spring got my 43 back going. I have no idea how because the new recoil spring feels weaker than the old one and fails the recoil spring test.

The new mags will barely accept 6 rounds and are tough to lock in with the slide forward. The top round hits the ejector so hard it pushes it all the way against the slide.

The Glock armorer that gave me the parts basically shrugged and said it probably won’t run for long but it’s all to spec.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    This one has a little over 600 rounds thru it of which 200 have been 147 HST and its not so much as burped. I run the original and the 02 mags with no issues and if the world ever goes back to stable i will go back to carrying it as my primary running errands gun. I will also say it has the best Glock oem trigger I have ever shot. It is a Austrian made 43x mos slide on a newest release USA frame. It’s one of 3 “ Ill never sell” guns.

Name:  04CEC6AF-06D3-4F29-BB8E-85999AC8B9F0.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  50.3 KB

User Tag List