Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad news for we The Wire fans

Bad news for we The Wire fans

The guy that played Omar passed today. Suspected OD. He played Omar so well.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-nyc-apartment
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    The guy that played Omar passed today. Suspected OD. He played Omar so well.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-nyc-apartment
    One of my favorite actors in recent years. I'm terribly disappointed to learn of this.

He brought life to every character he played.

No more.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Does Kennard have an alibi?
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

All in the Game, yo.

Damn. I liked him as an actor. He did an amazing job in The Wire and Boardwalk Empire.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Wife and I just binged watched this. I had seen it a while back, it was her first time. Omar was one of my favorite characters. RIP.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    One of my favorite actors in recent years. I'm terribly disappointed to learn of this.

He brought life to every character he played.

No more.
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Damn. I liked him as an actor. He did an amazing job in The Wire and Boardwalk Empire.
    Same here. I didn't watch The Wire, but enjoyed his performances in the other roles he played.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Same here. I didn't watch The Wire, but enjoyed his performances in the other roles he played.

Chris
    You should try The Wire.
    #RESIST

Omar quote thread.

“It ain’t what you takin’, it’s who you takin’ from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night, when you spend all day sparring with puppies.”
    #RESIST

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I'm saddened to hear this. I don't know much about the gentleman as an individual, but he was a fantastic actor.

'The Wire' is an easy contender for the best TV drama ever - certainly the best I've ever watched - and anyone who hasn't seen it should hop on HBO Max pronto.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List