Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK P30 EDC - anyone move on and then go back?

stuck with P30

I haven't successfully moved on from the P30. I've carried G19, S&W MP9 for a bit. But the P30 just carries better, and the peace of mind regarding safety, reliability, and cost of changing over after my investment keeps me faithful to the P30.

Optics might change that though, the several hundred $ milling difference could change my mind.

I do shoot the G19 a bit faster, but not enough to sway me. Also, the P30 carries a bit more comfortably, even in the same JM AIWB holster, which I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    I haven't successfully moved on from the P30. I've carried G19, S&W MP9 for a bit. But the P30 just carries better, and the peace of mind regarding safety, reliability, and cost of changing over after my investment keeps me faithful to the P30.

Optics might change that though, the several hundred $ milling difference could change my mind.

I do shoot the G19 a bit faster, but not enough to sway me. Also, the P30 carries a bit more comfortably, even in the same JM AIWB holster, which I don't understand
    The slide milling is the down side of the p30. I was hoping the acro/509t style cuts would make it easier.

User Tag List