Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let’s Roll!

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.

Let’s Roll!

It is my honor to be flying today!

Wishing all my brothers and sisters who held the line or are still holding the line a peaceful and reflective day.

LET’S ROLL!
    Last edited by Suvorov; 09-11-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Never Forget! Never Forgive!

Site Supporter
    God bless and safe travels

Blue skies, @Suvorov

As to this date and all it connotes...well, you all know how I feel...I think all of us here pretty much share that in common. The whole of it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

In the middle of a trip myself. Two legs later today.

Fly safe!
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Site Supporter
    I "rolled" up to our local memorial at the tail end of my bike ride this morning. HS band played the SSB and God Bless America before the pledge and an invocation. Very glad I was sweating from the ride to camouflage the tears.

Clear skies to all you aluminum overcast drivers.

And thanks to all the Blue, Red and Green team members. A debt of gratitude that I can only try to pay forward, remembered especially on this day.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Blue skies, @Suvorov

As to this date and all it connotes...well, you all know how I feel...I think all of us here pretty much share that in common. The whole of it.
    concur.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

In honor of 9/11 on the 20th anniversary, a few buddies and I got together to suffer in silence. We stair-climbed the equivalent of both towers with 50+ pound rucks. The we split another 2,996 exercise movements, one for each victim. Afterwards we gathered for a somber moment to share our experiences and thoughts.

Respect and prayers for those who continue to deal with the after affects of that day.

Likewise, and keep rolling! My VFW post has the responsibility for half staff duty taking care of several flags for the city. I volunteered for today’s duty. My mind was very reflective early this morn when driving into town. Each lowered and raised flag received a respectful salute and a prayer for all those that have sacrificed these past 20 years. God bless them all. I’ll be repeating it, in reverse, at dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    It is my honor to be flying today!

Wishing all my brothers and sisters who held the line or are still holding the line a peaceful and reflective day.

LET’S ROLL!
    Safe Travels. I flew home yesterday.

User Tag List