Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID 19: Violence; Threats; Criminal Activity

Quote Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
    I have no association with this particular story beyond running across it, but it describes many of the acute and chronic issues were are seeing at 18 months.

Also, with the great fire extinguisher thread ongoing, a reminder of the threat of someone bringing flammable liquids to a party and what the engagement dynamics might be. In this case, the thrower might not react in a typical manner.

A Spokane Valley resident apparently angry at having to wear face masks is accused of setting fires at two businesses in town over the coverings, including one ignited by a Molotov cocktail.

The second device ignited on the concrete floor against a display case, the documents said. There was soot on the floor and charring to the bottom of the wooden display case. There also was a burned blue cloth face mask lying on the floor next to it.

It is believed the face mask was the wick for the second improvised device. The fire went out without causing major damage or additional fires, the documents said.

His family told police that Afflerbaugh has autism and has a “strong aversion and anger” against face masks, the documents said.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...rsons-over-st/
    I’ve most def seen some people totally lose their shit in the ‘kan over masking. Opinions run unhealthily strong on both sides.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/pittsburg...ped-from-china

Pittsburgh CBP officers seize fake COVID vaccine cards shipped from China
    CBP officers in Chicago, Memphis, and Anchorage, Alaska, have seized more than 6,000 counterfeit COVID-19 vaccination cards

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Pittsburgh have seized two shipments of phony COVID-19 vaccination cards shipped from China.

CBP said the cards were being shipped to someone in Beaver County, Pa. That individual, whose identity was not released, is not from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or a certified medical entity, CBP said.

Officers intercepted a second shipment of phone vaccine cards destined for the same individual on September 7. That parcel contained 50 fake COVID vaccine cards.

Both international parcels had been shipped from China, CBP said.

^^^^

First they get you hooked...then you become their customer...

(Sounds vaguely familiar to something I used to know something about...I just can't quite put my finger on it. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^

First they get you hooked...then you become their customer...

(Sounds vaguely familiar to something I used to know something about...I just can't quite put my finger on it. )
    Just be sure not to put your nose in it!

Site Supporter
    https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/2021...accine-status/

Texas women attacked hostess at popular NYC restaurant after she asked for COVID-19 vaccine status
    The women punched the hostess repeatedly and broke her necklace, police said

NEW YORK (AP) – A hostess at a popular New York City restaurant was assaulted by three women from Texas after she asked for proof they had been vaccinated against COVID-19, police said.
    The three women punched the hostess at Carmine’s on the upper west side repeatedly and broke her necklace Thursday afternoon after she asked for proof of vaccination, which is required to dine inside at a restaurant in New York City, police said in a news release.
    The attack left the 24-year-old victim bruised and scratched, police said. She declined medical attention.
    The three women were arrested on charges of misdemeanor assault and criminal mischief. They were given desk appearance tickets and ordered to appear in court Oct. 5.
    New York City’s rule requiring proof of vaccination for indoor restaurant dining, gyms and entertainment venues has been in effect since Aug. 17 but is only being enforced as of this week.
    Carmine’s, which has two locations in New York City as well as outposts in spots including Las Vegas, is known for large servings of pasta and other Italian dishes. A message seeking comment was left with restaurant management Friday.

Site Supporter
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021...ntendent-says/

Angry parent rips mask off Texas teacher, district superintendent says
    ‘Do not fight mask wars in our schools,’ superintendent says

AUSTIN, Texas – Two incidents at Austin-area schools involving parents, teachers and face masks have prompted school officials to speak out on behalf of the teachers saying “do not fight mask wars in our schools.”
    A teacher at an Eanes Independent School District campus was physically assaulted by a parent and had her face mask ripped off Monday as the new school year got underway.
    Another teacher was verbally attacked and told to take off her mask because an upset parent couldn’t understand what she was saying, according to EISD superintendent of schools Tom Leonard.
    “This type of behavior will not be tolerated in Eanes ISD. Our staff are on the front lines of this pandemic,” said Leonard. “Let’s give them some space and grace. Please, I am asking everyone to be kind.”

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’ve most def seen some people totally lose their shit in the ‘kan over masking. Opinions run unhealthily strong on both sides.
    From almost the beginning of the pandemic it seems that people have used it as a proxy to express anger and outright hatred for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

On any subject.

The "everything is a conspiracy" crowd jumped to 11 instantaneously, and the "never let a crisis go to waste" crowd went full Big Brother mode simultaneously.

People at every level on both sides are lying at the top of their lungs, mid level bureaucrats are arrogating law making abilities (The CDC suspends rent? WTF?) and every

single politician is reveling in flouting the mandates of mask wearing and social distancing.

Biden has called for STASI like neighbor vs neighbor snitch programs, and now seemingly ordinary people are assaulting people over the wearing of largely symbolic mask wear.

Fauci, the guy in charge of this clown show has been impeached so badly on the Wuhan lab Gain of Function debacle that leaving him on the job is like putting a convicted

Pedo Priest in charge of a day care. That, more than anything else related to this train wreck shows the reach of the CCP into our politics and media.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Texas women attacked hostess at popular NYC restaurant after she asked for COVID-19 vaccine status
    The women punched the hostess repeatedly and broke her necklace, police said
    And it wasn't the restaurant's rule -- it's a NYC rule.
    That's the same kind of assholery that makes people yell at gate agents because of weather delays. Beating on front-line peons who didn't cause the problem is reprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    That's the same kind of assholery that makes people yell at gate agents because of weather delays. Beating on front-line peons who didn't cause the problem is reprehensible.
    That's just how Karen rolls.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Even if it was the restaurant’s rule, I doubt the hostess would have been the one where made it or would be the one wit the power to make it go away.

Jesus I’m sick of people anymore...

User Tag List