Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID 19: Violence; Threats; Criminal Activity

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Judas Fucking Priest. I’m convinced that the jungian theory that there are periods of mass mental illness across whole cultures and societies may have some merit.

I’m not even against using worm parasite shit or similar to cure yourself… but expecting mainstream SMEs to conform to your worldview is… narcissistic.
    Ah, you must be new to healthcare.

Completely uneducated nimrods thinking they know better than trained medical professionals is par for the course here. Throw in the stress of losing your meal ticket (Mom and Dad for these lazy fucks) and you've got everything you need for someone to lay hands on a healthcare worker out of anger.

Funniest thing is, my colleagues can't really fight back. We'd get fired. And people don't really get charged for assaulting hospital workers. So who really gives a fuck anyways?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Excellent advice for City-dwellers also.
    House numbers…..first responders just love trying to find the right house at night when the numbers are some elaborate font arranged in an artistic diagonal on an unlit post.

Please. If you can, use big reflective or illuminated numbers clearly visible from both directions and from the street directly in front of the residence.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

Completely uneducated nimrods thinking they know better than trained medical professionals is par for the course here. Throw in the stress of losing your meal ticket (Mom and Dad for these lazy fucks) and you've got everything you need for someone to lay hands on a healthcare worker out of anger.

Funniest thing is, my colleagues can't really fight back. We'd get fired. And people don't really get charged for assaulting hospital workers. So who really gives a fuck anyways?

About that drink I owe you…
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter

About that drink I owe you…
    Lol, already a few in if you couldn't tell [emoji23]

Lol, already a few in if you couldn't tell [emoji23]

Always room for one more! N+1 = the right amount…

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    BUT JOE ROGAN!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A CIVIL DEBATE ABOUT THIS, STOP SHUTTING ME DOWN!!!!

/sarc
    Name:  2B175E1D-6F97-493A-8840-D86B540D38A3.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  58.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Judas Fucking Priest. I’m convinced that the jungian theory that there are periods of mass mental illness across whole cultures and societies may have some merit.

I’m not even against using worm parasite shit or similar to cure yourself… but expecting mainstream SMEs to conform to your worldview is… narcissistic.
    Yes hence this thread.

In fairness, Ivermectin is a de-wormer, not just a livestock dewormer. At least these people are trying to get human sized doses of the stuff. We have people here literally taking Ivermectin intended for horses and then wondering why taking a dose of something scaled for a 1200 lb animal makes a 200 lb animal sick.

Take six 800 Mg Motrin at once and see what happens.

And now horse owners in TX have to show pictures of themselves with their horse to buy Ivermectin in Tractor Supply….
    Last edited by HCM; 09-10-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Always room for one more! N+1 = the right amount…

Like bicycles and guitars.

Consider #3 to be *approved* by me, if not paid for...
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

You can't expect rational behavior from someone that belligerent. A rational person-- if they "have just completely lost faith in mainstream medicine"-- shouldn't even be at the hospital. Let them get treatment from Dr Karen, PhG(oogle) down at the parking lot of the feed and seed. Since, you know, it's obvious that the charlatan hospital doctors are in on it and preventing them from getting the ivermectin treatment that could actually help instead of pushing all this "medicine" bullshit.

I don't think any of this is unique to covid. In the Before Times I think there were numerous threads on other groups (e.g. incels) who had similarly self-radicalized on the internet. Groups of people from all corners are crawling up the asshole of the internet and spending extended periods of time huffing paint fumes and disinformation, then coming back out into society as a threat to everyone else. I don't know that it's a flaw in the people inasmuch as it's a testament to how effective the source of the self-radicalizing disinformation is.

User Tag List