Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of the Stakeout Squad

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I may have to break down and order a copy.
    Do it!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Do it!
    So, I have to register a gunbroker account to buy it, or is there another way?

(Yeah, I know I'm a commie for not already having an account with them. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I have an e-copy of the original version. My Gunbroker account no longer works. I'm not going to "fix" it as I don't need an avenue to spend money.

For a recount of a similar unit, check out Holloway's Raiders which chronicles the Dallas PD Shotgun Squads.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Got a confirmation that my copy is in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I have an e-copy of the original version. My Gunbroker account no longer works. I'm not going to "fix" it as I don't need an avenue to spend money.

For a recount of a similar unit, check out Holloway's Raiders which chronicles the Dallas PD Shotgun Squads.
    Thanks for that, Lee. I ordered "Holloway's Raiders" while I await an email reply from Mr. Kirchner.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    Got a confirmation that my copy is in the mail.
    So did I, but I would not have thought he could have received my check already.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    So did I, but I would not have thought he could have received my check already.
    Same here. Mine went out Tuesday from Florida. Must have been a good week for the USPS.

I got an email back from Paul and he mentioned that Pistol-Forum has been driving his sales for the past week or ten days.

He mentioned he had a couple of books left and is getting another shipment around the 20th.

Hopefully, one of the couple he has left will be heading my way.

Ordered and paid.

...and tracking number received...

That's gotta be some kind of record. (Even Tom Jones' "Tau Development Group" could hardly top that...on a Saturday night, no less.)

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post

That is an excellent read. Bought a copy years ago when it was recommended in one of the shotgun threads. Well worth the E-book price.

User Tag List