Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Arizona professor verbally abuses Chic-Fil-A employee at drive thru

Too funny not to share, especially after TCinVA's comments:

Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    James Cameron said that he would like duel anyone who doesn't believe in man made global warming. Apparently I need to find the right venue to say "I accept."
    I got ten bucks that says Nacho gets a new chew toy.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    And sometimes it's a cast iron one.

Actions do have consequences. I feel sorry for his kids.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I feel sorry for his kids.
    Me too.

Parents can teach their kids a lot of life lessons, I doubt they'll forget this one.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And sometimes it's a cast iron one.

Actions do have consequences. I feel sorry for his kids.
    I would really like to be able to delight in this jackass getting his rectum metaphysically stretched to prolapse.

Why do douchebags like this dude always have to drag innocents with them? Utterly ruins the entertainment value.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I would really like to be able to delight in this jackass getting his rectum metaphysically stretched to prolapse.

Why do douchebags like this dude always have to drag innocents with them? Utterly ruins the entertainment value.

There was a Tufts Medical School professor in a unit I worked anyone can land behind bars.

Rectum and Prison go hand in hand
    Most came in Virgins but some did not leave the same way... life is a bitch or you can become someone's Bitch..
    Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 03-27-2015 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I intervened on an incident almost just like this at the Starbucks in the C Councourse in the Atlanta airport last year. Snotty 50s-ish academic type just berating the shit out of a teenage girl who messed up his order of soylattefrappamacchiatohorsesemen. Dude was almost yelling at the little girl who was visibly cowering. So I walked over grabbed him by the lapel and told him that if he uttered one more word from his vile suckhole, that I would break his jaw and rape him. Then I gave him five bucks for his coffee, and told him to fuck off and leave. He did threatening to sue me and call the cops. Pussy....

Not exactly de-escalation or deterence I know, but I get sick of seeing people do this shit without consequences. If bad behavior put more people in casts and on crutches they'd probably think twice before showing their ass.
    "I would break his jaw and rape him"

Anal or Oral? It does make a difference within the context of the contact. I mean, anal for a relatively minor offense, then oral if he really pissed you off, especially with a broken jaw.
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

FYI, this thread is from 3 years ago, unless you just really really wanted to further understand the anatomical specificity of SouthNarc's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    FYI, this thread is from 3 years ago, unless you just really really wanted to further understand the anatomical specificity of SouthNarc's comment.
    Gosh. I apologize. I am sorry. Damn. All better?

It was LINKED into a thread from today. So unless you just wanted to be a tallywhacker...was it necessary to point it out and be the Time Police?
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

User Tag List