Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Suppressor noob. Please suggest.

Does anyone here actually own the 36M? I am eyeballing one pretty hard as a "do it all" can.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Does anyone here actually own the 36M? I am eyeballing one pretty hard as a "do it all" can.
    Not that specific multi-cal can. But I have the liberty Infiniti X. Which also does “all the things.”
    Most of them pretty damn well too! I’ve run it on 7.62x51, 5.56, .357, 9mm, and just for grins a few rounds of .22lr. Haven’t bought a pistol booster for it yet, but will be doing that too.

https://libertycans.net/infiniti-x-l...ight-silencer/

That said, I still like dedicated rimfire and pistol cans within their specific envelopes.

But as a Swiss Army knife model, this thing is damn good!

Update since I'm the OP and my tax stamp just cleared:

I went with the YHM integral suppressed upper. It's a 10.5 barrel in 5.56 with a Turbo T2 permanently attached. Doing some research I got the sense that people aren't big fans of integral systems but the idea appealed to me because,

*I want a dedicated suppressed setup, no need for switching suppressors to other barrels
    *SBR-length with one tax-stamp
    *Supposedly everything is already tuned as one system

I hope I made a decent choice. Will report back in 200 days or so.

Name:  yhm-7125_1_update.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  15.8 KB

User Tag List