Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Holosun AEMS Optic

I put a recently purchased AEMS on a Taran PCC, but found the OEM mount put the dot too low for my liking. I ordered the ADM mount, and am pleased with the mount and height.

Interestingly, when I first went to zero the OEM mount, it took a lot of windage adjustment to get it zeroed. When I put the optic on the ADM mount, I had to back that all out.

Name:  506ACF50-135F-43B8-B8D9-89E0B394C095.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  52.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I really like this on my Rattler.
    #RESIST

This is the only product from Holosun that interests me.

Any other firsthand reports on how this optic is faring? Opinions on value, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Any other firsthand reports on how this optic is faring? Opinions on value, etc?
    @Cdub_NW?
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Recently escaped the People's Republic of Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I've have the green reticle model mounted on a sig rattler canebrake for a few months and really am impressed. Zero issues with clarity, holding zero or Night Vision. I'd absolutely purchase another.

For what it is worth, I also am using the factory mount... Will be swapping it out to a slightly taller option in the near future but the optic is staying on that rifle.
    Last edited by Cdub_NW; 11-29-2022 at 08:43 PM.

I have one I’m testing right now but initial impressions are good. I’m using it for passive NV, so pretty demanding on red dots. I’m very pleased.

One on a 5.56, two on PCC's. All performing well.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I've only got a weekend on my AEMS, but it looks like it'll be one of my favorite red dot sights for my use on a PCC. Zeroed it Saturday morning right before shooting a very abbreviated local 2 stage Steel Challenge match. I really like the light weight, the large (for its size) window, and clear lenses. The shell of optic seemed to disappear when I was running it at speed. I was enamored enough with it that I'm working on getting another with a low mount for a Ruger PC Carbine. I have 3 other Holosun red dots (508T, 515GM, and a 509T) and the AEMS to me is the best one they've made thus far.

Site Supporter
    I’ve seen a bunch of Holosun optics in use in Ukraine on both sides but I think this is the first AEMS I’’ve seen in use in Ukraine.

Name:  IMG_4082.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  45.9 KB

User Tag List