Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone speak language of Heckler and Koch?

Anyone speak language of Heckler and Koch?

https://soldat-und-technik.de/2021/0...uen-produkten/

I can figure out what's written, Google translate helps.
    Not sure what it says though. Reads like we have new stuff coming that you want but won't get. Well, maybe, in 2-9 years. Amiright?
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

HK433 (416) in .300BLK coming.

And some kind of micro compact pistol for police and plainclothes military (how they describe it). Not a lot of details on it.

The article says what @RevolverRob wrote plus:

• HK wants to offer weapon upgrades as a service, only big customers are mentioned as examples (German and British military).
    • HK expects to receive the order for the new assault rifle for the German military. The relevant authority ("Beschaffungsamt") said so in a preliminary information on March 2, 2021.
    • HK's financial numbers have improved in 2020: Sales +15%, EBITDA +60% (compared to the previous year). Also improved in the first half of 2021.

PS:
    I don't find in the article that an HK416 in .300 BLK is coming. Only a version of the HK433 in this caliber which is called HK437.
    Last edited by P30; 08-31-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Site Supporter
    My one year of community college German couldn't get passed the "Cookie" pop up.

"Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies"

Sie Bitte?

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    The article says what @RevolverRob wrote plus:

• HK wants to offer weapon upgrades as a service, only big customers are mentioned as examples (German and British military).
    • HK expects to receive the order for the new assault rifle for the German military.
    • HK's financial numbers have improved in 2020: Sales +15%, EBITDA +60% (compared to the previous year). Also improved in the first half of 2021.

PS:
    I don't find in the article that an HK416 in .300 BLK is coming. Only a version of the HK433 in this caliber which is called HK437.
    Yes my brain conflated the 433 as being a 416. I forgot the 433 is a G36 + 416 hybrid thing.

Heckler und Koch machen Taschenpistole und Shootengun costen mucho dinero.

US shootengun mann spendun mucho dinero. Sie sucken und ve haten you.

...or something like that....

That HK437 appears to have a P30-style grip and looks like it has removable side panels and backstrap. LOL
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    HK433 (416) in .300BLK coming.
    Random trivia: the HK337 would be the HK416 variant in .300 BLK/.300 Whisper variant. The HK237 would have been the G36 variant.

Not sure, but I want a P30

User Tag List