Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shipping prices at SGAmmo

New shipping prices at SGAmmo

This is news to me. Checking some pistol ammo today at SGAmmo. It looks like a flat rate shipping of $12.00 for orders under $200.00 and free shipping for orders over $200.00. Didn't check rifle or shotgun ammo, but I like this new shipping format. It makes them more competitive with other ammo dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    This is news to me. Checking some pistol ammo today at SGAmmo. It looks like a flat rate shipping of $12.00 for orders under $200.00 and free shipping for orders over $200.00. Didn't check rifle or shotgun ammo, but I like this new shipping format. It makes them more competitive with other ammo dealers.
    Opened this thinking it was gonna be them hiking costs. I am pleasantly surprised. They've been my preferred vendor for a while now, so this makes them even better.

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    My latest email from SGAmmo states that this shipping info is good through September 2021. Just passing it along.

Best ammo vendor I’ve ever used - by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Best ammo vendor I’ve ever used - by a mile.
    I agree.

Between the other developments this week — a CZ that is too small, a CZ that looks too big, a MP5 in .22 made by Umarex, and a single action FN in .22 with a thumb safety, I give SGAmmo’s flat rate shipping my vote as best development so far in September.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Agree

Site Supporter
    I generally check SGA when I get their email and a couple of additional times a week.
    Yesterday they still had 3 case's of 124gr S&B at $419 and 124gr HST at $50 a box,
    I got a notice my order had been picked and ready for shipment before the end of the day.
    They're always a pleasure to deal with.

Free shipping isn’t really all that free when they’re charging a lot more the for the ammo, fellas.

This arrived today, five days after I ordered it. Again, you need to put a little effort into finding this stuff, free shipping orders look good until you compare prices. I have a separate order for a full case on the way, shipping was free and the PPR was a bit less. (0.79/round vs 0.87 for the three box order)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Archer1440; 09-04-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Where was that from Archer?

Quote Originally Posted by JB2000 View Post
    Where was that from Archer?
    Bone Frog Gun Club if I had to guess.

User Tag List