Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reciprocity crossing state lines

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Have you looked at https://handgunlaw.us/ yet? I think it will have a lot of the information you're looking for.
    I have, numerous times but am I to just take it for gospel and assume that every permitless or constitutional carry state extends their permitless carry to anyone who’s legally recognized to own and carry a gun except for North Dakota and from what I heard from some gal I talked to at the carry licensing department in Texas, or what a lady from the OSBI here in Oklahoma told me?

I guess I’m just really interested to hear it from the horses mouth from the people that live in the other constitutional carry states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gals in licensing departments are not lawyers. Just sayin’.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    So what other constitutional carry states extend their permitless carry privileges to the other states that no longer require permission slips?

All constitutional carry states other than North Dakota allow concealed carry by non-residents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Gals in licensing departments are not lawyers. Just sayin’.

You are right but wouldn’t you at least expect them a little bit to know something about that?

I guess I could resort to calling up Texas and Oklahoma highway patrol requesting to talk to an officer but they’re not lawyers either so do I not trust what they have to say as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    All constitutional carry states other than North Dakota allow concealed carry by non-residents.
    And where are you getting this from, that handgunlaw.us or whatever it is?

Site Supporter
    Corn...

The answer to your question has been linked to at least twice given the statutes embedded within said links

Name:  c91c96a7771289d6ca536448d8d38587dd01a5bb84950379d5c3decdc2bf0b72.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  46.5 KB
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Reciprocity crossing state lines

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Corn...

The answer to your question has been linked to at least twice given the statutes embedded within said links

Name:  c91c96a7771289d6ca536448d8d38587dd01a5bb84950379d5c3decdc2bf0b72.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  46.5 KB

We really could’ve done without your consistent need to be sarcastic but OK, I guess case closed, then. I guess since there was at least two point-outs towards the same web page out of all the other gun laws sites that this is it, we all have the answer with no other need to search further, correct? [emoji106] Which is fine, I have no problem with that site having the answers- if they’re true… I say that because I found out the other day that the United States Concealed Carry Association says that Oklahoma gives those gun-free zones signs the weight of the law and they don’t so, put yourself in my shoes.

Last edited by corneileous; 09-02-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Site Supporter
    Who is we? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You ask questions which clearly reveal that you’ve not done the work. You get answers from people who clearly have. Then you continue to ask questions in what about, what about that manner.

V.

“Hey guys, I looked at the North Dakota or Oklahoma or Texas etc. statutes on concealed carry at statute number fill in the blank. After reading it for about 15 or 20 minutes I still am not sure I understand it. Is anybody familiar with the statute and am I reading it the right way?”
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Reciprocity crossing state lines

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Who is we? You got a mouse in your pocket?
    So you got two likes on your sarcastic post. Big deal. I’m sure not everybody finds humor in some of your posts.

You ask questions which clearly reveal that you’ve not done the work. You get answers from people who clearly have. Then you continue to ask questions in what about, what about that manner.
    What “work” are you blabbering about, it’s a website. I’ve looked at lots of sites on gun laws and excuse me but I’m still a little confused. It’s just a reference to a site, that’s it.

“Hey guys, I looked at the North Dakota or Oklahoma or Texas etc. statutes on concealed carry at statute number fill in the blank. After reading it for about 15 or 20 minutes I still am not sure I understand it. Is anybody familiar with the statute and am I reading it the right way?”
    Why are you even here? You’re clearly not here to help, that’s for sure.

But besides… even if I made it look that way, that’s not necessarily what I’m asking because all I want to know is which states extend their permitless carry to either every legal carrier or just specific residents from specific states. Yes, two people have referred to the same site- those people have been helpful…. You on the other hand, as usual, have not but you still feel the need to troll every now and then.

A few weeks ago I wondered why you were on my ignore list and took you off. I guess I know why.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List