Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new P10-esque release from CZ?

new P10-esque release from CZ?

This just popped up on CZ's social media:

Name:  240745236_10158078204047401_4228249290083401628_n.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  22.7 KB

I'm guessing some sort of slimline single stack or 1.5 stack slim-line variant of the P10 lineup: the current P10 guns all have a step-down ahead of the trigger guard where the dust cover is narrower than the rest of the frame, while the pictured pistol does not. The pictured pistol also has fewer forward cocking serrations than anything in the P10 line. I'm guesstimating the barrel length to be similar to or the same as the P10S.

It would be nice if it was a direct competitor in size and capacity to the P365 and Hellcat--it would be great to have an option from a company that isn't SIG (while the 365s themselves seem okay, the company still has fleas) or Springfield.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    This just popped up on CZ's social media:

Name:  240745236_10158078204047401_4228249290083401628_n.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  22.7 KB

I'm guessing some sort of slimline single stack or 1.5 stack slim-line variant of the P10 lineup: the current P10 guns all have a step-down ahead of the trigger guard where the dust cover is narrower than the rest of the frame, while the pictured pistol does not. The pictured pistol also has fewer forward cocking serrations than anything in the P10 line. I'm guesstimating the barrel length to be similar to or the same as the P10S.

It would be nice if it was a direct competitor in size and capacity to the P365 and Hellcat--it would be great to have an option from a company that isn't SIG (while the 365s themselves seem okay, the company still has fleas) or Springfield.

I'm sure it will be their P10m single stack but converted over to 1.5 stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    ...it would be great to have an option from a company that isn't SIG ... or Springfield.
    Agree wholeheartedly.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    I saw the announcement on CZ-USA's FB page. While I'm hoping it's a P10-365, I'm leaning toward it being the U.S. release of the P10M.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I saw the announcement on CZ-USA's FB page. While I'm hoping it's a P10-365, I'm leaning toward it being the U.S. release of the P10M.
    I had somehow missed the existence of the P10M, but that's exactly what it looks like.

I've always said that the P10 is the Glock for people who hate Glocks; now people who hate Glocks can get a G43 I guess.

Site Supporter
    It’s going to have a manual safety that is well done. If I keep saying it enough, it will happen. Right?

Site Supporter
    My dreams of a single-stack RAMI lay broken and forgotten on the shores of a lonely DA/SA subcompact island.

Sure looks like the CZ P10M but since the pic intentionally doesn't show the grip to compare it with pics of the P10M makes me hope it is a P365 competitor. Since CZ now has Colt US manufacturing maybe they will offer a micro compact made in the US to avoid import points restrictions. The P10M is 2mm narrower, 3mm taller and 12mm longer than the 365 so really close if they can keep it close it should be competitive.

Damn, just bought a P365XL today and was looking at adding a P365X. This has my attention, though, if it is P365 sized.

All these teases do is get people to post their "I hope its a..." only for people be disappointed if it isn't what they wanted.

I know they are attempts to generate buzz, but I wish they would just release whatever they are going to release.

That being written, something G48ish would probably get my attention. Something G 43ish won't.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List