Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: new P10-esque release from CZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Attachment 76630

Attachment 76631

Do you have IG? They work for me. Take me right to the IG page.
    Thank you. That’s why - I don’t IG and they are restricting access to members.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    More to confirm the 7+1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGEzGwk_UE

I think they really dropped the ball for being competitive against the 365 and similar guns.
    I thought they were just behind the times in the P365 Chase but I now realize it is sharp salesmanship.
    If you are a Real CZ Person, you must have one of these. Then when they spread it to 10 shots, you will have to buy another gun.

And if you want the long barreled Competition model with the gay gold barrel, trigger, and magazine, you can buy one from Midway!
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024245915
    Last edited by Jim Watson; 09-03-2021 at 09:16 AM.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Kind of a let down … oh well. Doesn’t look optics ready although I thought one of the teasers for the p10m showed it with a RDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d rather CZ was more like HK in releasing relatively few new models, which are the product of a truly professional design and testing process—and doesn’t go down the road that Sig has paved with poorly engineered and untested guns.

I can wait 5 years for a 1.5 stack p-10 subcompact.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    I thought they were just behind the times in the P365 Chase but I now realize it is sharp salesmanship.
    If you are a Real CZ Person, you must have one of these. Then when they spread it to 10 shots, you will have to buy another gun.

And if you want the long barreled Competition model with the gay gold barrel, trigger, and magazine, you can buy one from Midway!
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1024245915
    Or you can just make the 1.5 or whatever P365/Hellcat/Shield+ -esque and sell more than just to the Real CZ Person.

Why make something that was popular in 2005?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I simply don't get the pimp gold parts on the competition model.

To me, the beauty of the P10C is that I get a G19 from from the factory with a grip reduction and better trigger without having to pay for it. Not only is the pimp gold gawdy, I just don't see where the Apex parts and HB trigger are needed. They just drive up the price.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I simply don't get the pimp gold parts on the competition model.
    Maybe you need to spend more time around Open shooters at USPSA matches to understand. But… I still don’t get it.

Of course, Timmies love gold pimp guns too.

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 09-03-2021 at 10:31 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

hottest pistol of 2013
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post
    Kind of a let down … oh well. Doesn’t look optics ready although I thought one of the teasers for the p10m showed it with a RDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The competition model is OR. CZ Custom did this:

Name:  5C12217C-C24A-4337-B526-03FB3FC167D7.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  30.5 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Really lame imo. To come out with a 7+1 that isn't optic ready in 2021 is laughable.

User Tag List