Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TN man amputates his own ‘member’ and throws it out car window during pursuit

Site Supporter

TN man amputates his own ‘member’ and throws it out car window during pursuit

https://gopoliceblotter.com/tennesse...DtQEWlu2OIm7xs

Tennessee man amputates his own ‘member’ and throws it out car window during pursuit

A Tennessee man was seriously injured after he amputated his own member and threw it out the window as he led police on a pursuit.
    The incident, which took place on Wednesday morning, involved 39-year-old Tyson Gilbert, who was approached by Trooper Bobby Johnson of the Tennessee Highway Patrol.
    Johnson had noticed Gilbert’s car moving along Highway 70 near Dowelltown, but was not prepared for the sight he encountered upon reaching the driver’s side door.
    “When I pulled up behind him and turned my lights on he took off and refused to stop. He was all over the road the whole time. He turned off on Old Liberty Road and came to a stop. He opened his door. He was naked and covered in blood. He then shut his door and kept driving,” said Trooper Johnson.

It’s not clear whether he severed and tossed his ‘member’ out of the window before or during the chase.
    Eventually, Gilbert was stopped- but not after significant effort from multiple agencies.
    “The Alexandria Police Department spiked him (put down spike strips) on Highway 70 as he was going through Alexandria. He kept traveling westbound into Wilson County. The THP spiked him in Watertown but he continued westbound. We finally were able to box him in and got him stopped on Highway 70 right before the Interstate at I-40 and took him in custody. He was then transported to Vanderbilt Hospital,” said Trooper Johnson.

According to WJLE, Gilbert said he heard voices on his car radio telling him to commit the act in order to save the world.

Damn - if I had only known that’s all it would take.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    "G110, we're still westbound on 70, approaching I-40. Subject just threw a...uh...dick out the window."

That’s ridiculous. What a bone head. He should have just limped home.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Gonna be hard to beat that story.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    "G110, we're still westbound on 70, approaching I-40. Subject just threw a...uh...dick out the window."
    Name:  F204BAEB-EDA5-4D8A-8849-919BE7D02BD4.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  63.6 KB
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Classic dick move.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

There is a segment on the local radio here called Florida or Not Florida. They tell crazy stories from the news, and a caller has to guess if it was Florida, or not Florida.

I would have absolutely sworn this had to be Florida.

No offense to anyone else, but I’m pretty sure I would have just let the world burn, myself.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List