Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your Fancy Leather Gear

I am a devout aiwb shooter for edc but by God I love the days I can carry owb.

It's like vacation and I do really think a k frame appendix is comfy but this is comfier.
    Name:  IMG_20211101_133728.jpg
Views: 1034
Size:  48.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Milt Sparks Horsehide and Shark 55BN and Palmetto Leatherworks Shark Trimmed Magazine Pouch with my Sig P229 E2.Name:  229E2 55BN.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  70.8 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Western holster with my Taurus Gaucho
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My BHP TT Gunleather made holsters and mag/light pouch. Trimmed with Elephant hide. He had a special a year or so ago for free trim. All are just exquisite. Comfortable, very concealable, just all I could ask for or expect form a holster maker.
    I also have an Elephant belt from A Better Belt. Very nice as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter

Miami Classic SIG 229 E2 Combo

Just took an 7 hr. trip each way to Blue Ridge GA. for my wife's birthday. Great trip and a very nice relaxing area. While I know and understand the limitations of shoulder holsters, it's pretty tough to beat a quality shoulder holster for being seated for a long time. I switched to my Milt Sparks 55BN once we were there. I was testing out the Miami Classic as I'm looking at 2 surgeries on my abdomen and my lumbar spine soon, so i wanted a proven method of carry once I'm able to resume carry. Worked really well. I had a couple Miami Classics over the years. One was for my duty 4506 and one was for my duty Glock 22. This one is actually for my P320/M18 but as I have discovered works great for my 229E2.

Name:  Miami Classic 229.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  101.0 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I've got a custom leather AIWB holster on order from Overland Gunleather. Excited to take receipt of it mid-January. It will be my first custom leather holster.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Took receipt of my new Overland Gunleather AIWB holster today for my P2000SK. It features rough out natural leather body with grip tuck wing, smooth out black leather accents and loops with PTD snaps, 10° reverse cant, and extra length.

Name:  Overland AIWB.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  29.7 KB

Site Supporter
    I: That holster looks to have real promise. Please work with it a bit and share your impressions.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    I: That holster looks to have real promise. Please work with it a bit and share your impressions.
    Thanks. I intend to put it through the paces. I have been looking for a good leather AIWB holster. Once I saw Del Fatti's ISP-A2 I was smitten. Alas he does not make holsters for my guns and his years long wait times are beyond my patience. I contacted Nightingale Leather Co. about making me something similar to the ISP-A2. I also contacted Overland Gunleather. In the end Overland's leadtime was much shorter so I went with him. The owner, Adam Bon, is a class act and very responsive to my many emails. This is my first custom leather holster and I very impressed with it.

Old picture from an old thread elsewhere. Several additions since, maybe a deletion or 2.

Leather IWB holsters.

Top Row:
    1. Garrity's Gunleather IN-CONSPICUOUS GLOCK G30
    2. Garrity's Gunleather IN-CONSPICUOUS HK USPc
    3. Garrity Gunleather IN-COGNITO G22
    4. Garrity Gunleather IN-COGNITO G27
    5. Garrity Gunleather Triskel - Officer's Model 1911

2nd Row
    1. Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V - G27
    2. Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V - G30
    3. Brommeland Gunleather Max-Con V - G22
    4. TT Gunleather Mike Special - Commander size 1911