Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Share your Fancy Leather Gear

Sparks Executive Companion in horsehide. Haven't had any good sunlight the last couple of days, tried to capture the natural cordovan color, best I could do. Had one years ago for my G22 and loaned it to a friend who lost it under complicated circumstances. Real pisser as it was from one of my instructors (Bill McLellan? I know the Bill part is right.) at Thunder Ranch Tejas back in '98.

This one arrived Friday and I've worn it since I got home. Comfy, comfy rig and getting more so as it breaks in.

Name:  EC Front.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  EC Back.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  54.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Sparks Executive Companion in horsehide. Haven't had any good sunlight the last couple of days, tried to capture the natural cordovan color, best I could do. Had one years ago for my G22 and loaned it to a friend who lost it under complicated circumstances. Real pisser as it was from one of my instructors (Bill McLellan? I know the Bill part is right.) at Thunder Ranch Tejas back in '98.

This one arrived Friday and I've worn it since I got home. Comfy, comfy rig and getting more so as it breaks in.

Name:  EC Front.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  48.7 KB

Name:  EC Back.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  54.8 KB
    Your not the first person to comment that the Executive Companion is a super comfy holster.

I have an Overland Gunleather Stiletto (horsehide with DCC Monoblock) IWB holster on order for my P2000SK. I'm wondering if I should go with their Blade holster if it would be more comfortable. Hmmm....
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Your not the first person to comment that the Executive Companion is a super comfy holster.

I have an Overland Gunleather Stiletto (horsehide with DCC Monoblock) IWB holster on order for my P2000SK. I'm wondering if I should go with their Blade holster if it would be more comfortable. Hmmm....
    I had a few over the years, and they are quite comfy. They’re only gone because the guns that fit them were gone.

Come to think of it, I believe I still have one for my G30. Wish I still had the one for the 92C.

I got a call from Sparks, and was all excited. It turned out to be a courtesy call because my Special Edition Axiom is taking a little longer, it’s not a good time of year to be sun tanning leather in Idaho.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Fun old holster with little information I could find in the internet. Marked “ALESSI,” rides between the belt and pants.

Name:  IMG_2460.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  70.3 KB

Name:  IMG_2474.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  58.3 KB
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Name:  IMG_20230605_003202~2.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  64.5 KB
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Milt Sparks 55BN

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

I just finished a AIWB rig for my Smith & Wesson Model 19. I felt bad keeping it in a Kydex holster, even though it is an excellent JM Custom holster.

I wanted something that mixed a little old school and a little modern to keep it in from time to time.

I finished it with a basketweave stamp even though you won’t be able to see it when I am actually wearing it.

Name:  IMG_8286.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  67.1 KBName:  IMG_8288.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  66.8 KB

GP 100 Flap Holster.

Name:  A7C5E80B-0F52-4186-9F6A-536A1462DBDB.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  17.9 KB

Name:  C3CB210C-D6BB-4C8A-8BCC-9D1A502B1A24.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  14.6 KB

I’m a Sparks fan also, couple 55BN’s, Nexus and a couple Criterion’s.

Name:  IMG_0403.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  58.1 KB

User Tag List