Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Foley Ousted at USPSA

He got "future endeavored..."

Where I come from that means f-off and we're glad you're gone.
    A71593

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post
    Source?
    Sorry no "source" because I don't know all the USPSA people. It is a pretty big organization.

I have met Jake Martens at the Indiana matches and he seemed very professional and personable, I have no idea if he would be willing to serve as President.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Sorry no "source" because I don't know all the USPSA people. It is a pretty big organization.

I have met Jake Martens at the Indiana matches and he seemed very professional and personable, I have no idea if he would be willing to serve as President.
    Jake did a fantastic job with the IN 400 matches he put together. Great matches. He’s a nice guy too. I’d vote for him.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Matt Hopkins is the next USPSA president.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Jake did a fantastic job with the IN 400 matches he put together. Great matches. He’s a nice guy too. I’d vote for him.
    Agreed Jake comes across as very competent, as do a lot of the BOD, IMHO. I have less faith is the vocal minority of USPSA members with ulterior motives, i.e. Stoeger, bloggers et al. They're unwilling to step up and work towards making things better, but are incessant whiners with major entitlement issues.

Got a problem, STFU, step up and work to fix it. Take responsibility and accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I have watched enough After Dark podcasts and think he would be a good fit, 15/15 PROD/CO Inbound.
    "I'm checking out, somebody throw me in the trash"

t. Frank Reynolds - IASIP

I'd like to keep an open mind. But what are his managerial and leadership qualifications? Dude is an awesome USPSA shooter but is that enough? Did he throw Foley under the bus as a career move?

Mike Foley Ousted at USPSA

I support Matt. I expect he has manager experience in his job at CZ.

I heard him say he would not change rules without deliberate process and consultation with the members.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post
    I'd like to keep an open mind. But what are his managerial and leadership qualifications? Dude is an awesome USPSA shooter but is that enough? Did he throw Foley under the bus as a career move?

If you listen to him talk about it, he has a real vision and passion for the future of the USPSA. He is approaching looking at problems methodically. My only concern is could he step out of Ben's shadow and be his own man.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I quit Production because of mag capacity, not because I wanted the dot. I really think that SS should be sufficient to cover needs of those who want low cap.
    What about those stuck in ban states ?

User Tag List