Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATF vs Rare Breed Triggers

And yet another forced reset trigger is about to hit the market, the Graves Star Fire ART. The only info I can find is from this guys videos on it.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Preliminary injunction denied.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

For those of us who aren't going to watch a five minute video for 35 seconds of information: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sx4-story.html

Not a knock on you @5pins - I simply HATE Youtube and videos for conveying information. It's like having a meeting when a memo would suffice.

Rare Breed has announced they will not stop selling their triggers.

I so wanted him to call the third position “full semi auto”.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    And yet another forced reset trigger is about to hit the market, the Graves Star Fire ART. The only info I can find is from this guys videos on it.

Late to the party, just saw this thread today.

Others have already said how I feel about these decisions the ATF likes to make.

But man, that video is a giant middle finger to the ATF. Braced pistol being shot from the shoulder, simulated full auto fire, and heck, a suppressor to boot!
    Last edited by ccmdfd; 01-17-2022 at 04:02 PM.

This could be nothing but I thought I would pass around the info.

FPC Statement on Possible ATF Actions Regarding ‘Forced-Reset Triggers’ (FRTs)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (January 27, 2022) — FPC Law is investigating a purported internal ATF email alleging that businesses which manufacture, distribute, or sell ‘forced-reset triggers’—specifically referring to “Rare Breed and Wide-Open Triggers (FRT Trigger).”— will be subject to forfeitures if they do not surrender “documents and FRT’s

While the publicly available copy of the email contains several typographical errors and FPC’s understanding is that it has not yet been verified or confirmed by the agency, out of an abundance of caution, FPC suggests that all individuals, entities, and businesses who are now or have been in possession of ‘forced-reset triggers’ consider the below measures through which you may be able to protect and preserve your rights should ATF contact you, visit you, and/or demand that you surrender any item in your possession.
    FPC has and will continue to fight to defend and advance the People’s individual rights, liberty, and private property. Visit FPCLaw.org for more information about our litigation, including challenges to unconstitutional acts, policies, and regulations by federal agencies, state and local gun bans, and other matters.
    https://www.firearmspolicy.org/fpc-s...reset-triggers

<span style="font-weight: 400;">

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Was it wrong of me to watch this video with the sound muted?

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I was practicing my lip reading.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Not anymore than going to her site and watching more videos.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List