Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your EDC?

What is your EDC?

I live in a state with a capacity ban at 10 rounds, so for me going bigger doesn't really give me huge benefits. With that said, I normally carry a Walther PPS daily. I've noticed this is a very pro Glock forum so Im assuming we're going to see tons of G19s and G43s

Was a glock 48, starting to transition to a older (2006) sig p229 as I prefer da/sa

A 43 or a 26, with a 42 in the pocket common.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

You could take a look at THIS THREAD for what a lot of people around here carry.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    You could take a look at THIS THREAD for what a lot of people around here carry.
    Is that a grenade? Lol

Px4 in 40.

I’m the odd duck here. J frame as primary. Blame it on retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Maybe some people’s load-outs have changed since that thread started in 2015?

Besides, OP’s just wanting to know what people carry- as in guns, not every single thing in their pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I think this is the last "what do you carry" poll: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....orms-You-Carry

Over 200 respondents. Glock is the leader, but H&K and revolvers get a pretty decent representation as well.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by GmanVP9 View Post
    I live in a state with a capacity ban at 10 rounds, so for me going bigger doesn't really give me huge benefits. With that said, I normally carry a Walther PPS daily. I've noticed this is a very pro Glock forum so Im assuming we're going to see tons of G19s and G43s
    There’s also a lot of law enforcement here as well so I would imagine that would probably have a lot to do with the density of Glocks around these parts.

Me, being that I don’t do the typical striker-fired Glock-like pistol, my EDC is a Springfield XDE chambered in 45ACP. We don’t have a magazine restriction here in Oklahoma but the only time I carry anything large enough that holds more than 10 rounds is when it’s wintertime and more clothes are needed that allows me to comfortably OWB carry any of my three Beretta PX4 Storms. I have two that are full-sized- one in 40 and one in 45 and a Compact that’s chambered in 9mm. All year ‘round when I’m at work, it’s the XDE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List