Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your EDC?

After twenty years of glock switched to Walther. Why? Bored lol. I've textured every model and cut every slide imaginable. Even all the latest and greatest triggers. I carried Wilson Combat for a very short time. To each is his own. Many will see fill in the blank,_______ gun sucks when in reality it's the shooter. If you shoot lights out with a darringer then by all means carry it.

RMR’d G45 w/ TLR-7, or
    G19M w/ TLR-7, or
    RMRcc’d G43

With an iron-sight G43 BUG

As a die-hard 1911/revolver guy, this is pretty depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    RMR’d G45 w/ TLR-7, or
    G19M w/ TLR-7, or
    RMRcc’d G43

With an iron-sight G43 BUG

As a die-hard 1911/revolver guy, this is pretty depressing.
    If work gave you the option, would you go back to carrying a 1911 instead of the Glock platform?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    If work gave you the option, would you go back to carrying a 1911 instead of the Glock platform?
    Probably not. If I went by my emotions, then yes, but I know a Glock just makes more sense.

In Ventura County, CA, you can have 5 guns on your license and can't carry anything with which you have not qualified and listed on your license. I currently have:

1. Nighthawk Custom T3 .45 acp (Carried daily)
    2. Nighthawk Custom Talon .45 acp (Full size back up to the T3 if T3 isn't available)
    3. Sig Sauer P238 .380 acp (Great lazy day and at home carry pistol)
    4. Glock 19 (Just to have a 9mm on the license)
    5. Glock 29 (my primary field pistol while bow hunting)

When I renew, I plan to switch it up and go with:

1. Nighthawk T3 (will remain my daily carry)
    2. Browning High Power in 9mm (all original from 1974 except for the magazines),
    3. Springfield Armory Professional in .45 ACP
    4. Sig P238. This gets all of the sweat pants and basketball shorts carry. Lazy day and at home carry as well.
    5. Smith & Wesson 629 2.5" Performance Center .44 Mag.

Walther PDP Compact as of this year (Glock 19.4 for the previous several years, still on standby in case I find a reason not to like the PDP). Had a red dot optic on it but couldn't find the damn thing as quickly as irons, and suspect I need speed on target more than I need 50+ yard precision. May revisit with a Holosun with ACSS reticle if I'm feeling cute someday and pick one up.

If the PDP is 50% of the time, a 642 no-lock (G10 grips, Wolff springs) is the other 49% (just running out, don't feel like "gearing up," etc), with a G43 making up the difference.

It's really hard to come up with a reason that one can't/shouldn't have a j-frame on them at all times.

Join FPC

^ how are you liking the PDP, they look awesome

Was HK P30sk LEM until recently. Now Staccato C which conceals under anything; 9+1 with a slightly extended Tripp mag and 1-2 spare mags. Thinking C2 for winter carry.

p365 or XL in an enigma. It's really changed the way I carry. I don't ever see myself carrying on a belt/kydex iwb rig ever again. Gym shorts, jeans, slacks, sweatpants, I just keep it set up and wear it regardless of season or wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchMan View Post
    It's really hard to come up with a reason that one can't/shouldn't have a j-frame on them at all times.

If I'm not in bed, showering, or working out I have a belt gun on.

My fanny pack/running gun is a 2" M10.

User Tag List